1991 Mustang GT

Old April 9th 05, 06:40 PM
Hampton

hurricane 575 @ihotmail.com wrote in
:

> On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 16:04:28 GMT, Hampton > wrote:
>
>>What's sadder (for hurc) is that he probably is some 45 year-old with a
>>kid in college.
>>
>>lmfao
>>

> nice grammer
> whats a"sadder"?????
>
> bwhahahahaha
>
> tard
>
> hurc ast

Again, you scribble something down and show your stupidity.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionar...nary&va=sadder

It's an adjective to describe the grief and unhappiness your family would
feel if they saw all the tripe you spew.

Old April 9th 05, 06:53 PM
hurricane 575 @ihotmail.com

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 16:55:59 GMT, Andrew >
wrote:

>On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 14:54:25 +0000, wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 13:21:21 GMT, Andrew >
>> wrote:

>>>Do you have any better advice, or are you just going to keep trolling?
>>>

>>>Put up or shut up, you probably don't know the first thing about fixing
>>>his problem. Master Ford tech my ass.

>> poor andy
>> i see you throw parts at cars without diagnosing
>>
>> typical yankee tech
>> get some certification
>>

>> hurc ast

>WTF are you talking about, first I'm not a mechanic by trade. Second,
>there is nothing wrong with my car. When there is I have a 7 year warranty
>so i don't have to "get some certification". All that aside, I still bet I
>know more about the internals of my vehicles than you ever will.

lmfao
a yankee WANNABEEEE
really
let me ask ya a question about your car
when it left the factory
was the suspension tuned to
and WHY ??
oversteer
understeer
neuteral steer

come on pick one

lmfao
U GO GIRL

hurc ast
Old April 9th 05, 09:39 PM
William Everette via CarKB.com

As cheap as they are. I replaced the TPS and EVP. EVP code changed from 31
to 34 (voltage too high, it was reading too low). I cleaned the EGR and got
it moving smoothly enough that vacuum will move it. Cleaned IAC but still
getting code 12. TPS showing good voltage and variation. Still getting code
63 for TPS. No more code 98. Still looking like either it all needs
replaced, or the ECU is acting odd. got 12.5 volts at IAC. Is there any way
for me to test the IAC? AFAIK, this TPS is non-adjustable. It's putting out
the highest voltage at idle. And reduces as I increase throttle. Is this
correct?

Old April 9th 05, 09:51 PM
Andrew

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 17:53:15 +0000, wrote:

> On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 16:55:59 GMT, Andrew >
> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 14:54:25 +0000, wrote:

>>> poor andy
>>> i see you throw parts at cars without diagnosing
>>>
>>> typical yankee tech
>>> get some certification
>>>

>>> hurc ast

>>WTF are you talking about, first I'm not a mechanic by trade. Second,
>>there is nothing wrong with my car. When there is I have a 7 year warranty
>>so i don't have to "get some certification". All that aside, I still bet I
>>know more about the internals of my vehicles than you ever will.

> lmfao
> a yankee WANNABEEEE
> really
> let me ask ya a question about your car
> when it left the factory
> was the suspension tuned to
> and WHY ??
> oversteer
> understeer
> neuteral steer
>
> come on pick one
>
> lmfao
> U GO GIRL
>
> hurc ast

There you go, you are an alignment guy.

You probably work at Sears making $7.00/hr to change oil. I'll bet you are
one of those that forgets to put it back in too.

Sorry, I won't fall into your little troll trap. Put up or shut up.

Old April 9th 05, 09:59 PM
William Everette via CarKB.com

Replaced the IAC. Code 12 is gone. Next.

Old April 9th 05, 10:04 PM
William Everette via CarKB.com

This is the current scan info.

O,R,C code 34 - EGR Voltage High or sensor fault

C code 63 - TPS voltage too low or grounded

Old April 10th 05, 12:27 AM
hurricane 575 @ihotmail.com

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 20:51:51 GMT, Andrew >
wrote:

>On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 17:53:15 +0000, wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 16:55:59 GMT, Andrew >
>> wrote:

>>>WTF are you talking about, first I'm not a mechanic by trade. Second,
>>>there is nothing wrong with my car. When there is I have a 7 year warranty
>>>so i don't have to "get some certification". All that aside, I still bet I
>>>know more about the internals of my vehicles than you ever will.

>> lmfao
>> a yankee WANNABEEEE
>> really
>> let me ask ya a question about your car
>> when it left the factory
>> was the suspension tuned to
>> and WHY ??
>> oversteer
>> understeer
>> neuteral steer
>>
>> come on pick one
>>
>> lmfao
>> U GO GIRL
>>
>> hurc ast

>There you go, you are an alignment guy.
>
>You probably work at Sears making $7.00/hr to change oil. I'll bet you are
>one of those that forgets to put it back in too.
>
>Sorry, I won't fall into your little troll trap. Put up or shut up.

lmfao
thats what i thought
u dont know

lmfao
canadian techs are certified in all areas
wheres the asyson wire located on your car?

hurc ast
Old April 10th 05, 01:14 AM
Andrew

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 23:27:38 +0000, wrote:

> On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 20:51:51 GMT, Andrew >
> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 17:53:15 +0000, wrote:

>>> lmfao
>>> a yankee WANNABEEEE
>>> really
>>> let me ask ya a question about your car
>>> when it left the factory
>>> was the suspension tuned to
>>> and WHY ??
>>> oversteer
>>> understeer
>>> neuteral steer
>>>
>>> come on pick one
>>>
>>> lmfao
>>> U GO GIRL
>>>
>>> hurc ast

>>There you go, you are an alignment guy.
>>
>>You probably work at Sears making $7.00/hr to change oil. I'll bet you are
>>one of those that forgets to put it back in too.
>>
>>Sorry, I won't fall into your little troll trap. Put up or shut up.

> lmfao
> thats what i thought
> u dont know
>
> lmfao
> canadian techs are certified in all areas
> wheres the asyson wire located on your car?
>

> hurc ast

It's the audio system on wire that connects to my stereo and
activates the remote control modules when I hit the power button. The
other end of the wire connects to the rear control panel.

Game over bubba.
Old April 10th 05, 01:23 AM
hurricane 575 @ihotmail.com

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 00:14:54 GMT, Andrew >
wrote:

>On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 23:27:38 +0000, wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 20:51:51 GMT, Andrew >
>> wrote:

>>>There you go, you are an alignment guy.
>>>
>>>You probably work at Sears making $7.00/hr to change oil. I'll bet you are
>>>one of those that forgets to put it back in too.
>>>
>>>Sorry, I won't fall into your little troll trap. Put up or shut up.

>> lmfao
>> thats what i thought
>> u dont know
>>
>> lmfao
>> canadian techs are certified in all areas
>> wheres the asyson wire located on your car?
>>

>> hurc ast

>It's the audio system on wire that connects to my stereo and
>activates the remote control modules when I hit the power button. The
>other end of the wire connects to the rear control panel.
>
>Game over bubba.

lmfao
again u failed year one apprentice Test
i asked where it was LOCATED tard
a real tech learns to READ
so where is it LOCATED
typical yankee
no wonder canada designs USAs miltary high tech
weapons
bwhahahaha
bin laden RULES

hurc ast