Idiot americans buy gas guzzling SUVs so they can get HEATED LEATHERSEATS --!!!!!!

Old May 21st 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Idiot americans buy gas guzzling SUVs so they can get HEATEDLEATHER SEATS --!!!!!!

Larry Bud wrote:
> On May 20, 2:45 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > wrote:
>> Is there anything as dumb and selfish as an american?
>>
>> http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg.../05/20/SUV.TMP
>>
>> (snip)
>>
>> A typical SUV buyer is Dr. Reginald Fulford, an El Cerrito orthodontist
>> who recently bought an old-fashioned Ford Expedition. It weighs a bit
>> more than 6,200 pounds, is nearly 3 feet longer than a sedan and, on a
>> good day, gets about 14 miles per gallon.
>>
>> Fulford says he loves the car because of "all the functional aspects" of
>> it, and his wife loves it "because of all the nice amenities," such as
>> heated leather seats.

> Your POS spews 100 times more crap into the air than the doc's SUV.
> Hell, you've admitted to having to "tweak" it just to pass emissions
> testing.
>
> ****ing hypocrite.

My car is 20 years old and has 199,300 miles on it. And you think it
should run like brand new??? HAHAHA. You are sooo stupid.
Old May 21st 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa

wrote:

> They will be right hand when the weather gets
> colder and colder.

Anyone who buys leather seats is an idiot. Too hot in summer and too
cold in winter. Can you get air-conditioned leather seats for
summertime use??? HAHAHA. Americans are such idiots for buying this ****.
Old May 21st 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> Since it never gets cold here in SoCal, by far the most useless things
> on my Corvette are the heated seats.

A 'vette?? The whole vehicle is useless. Only a psychopath or an idiot
would buy one.
Old May 21st 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa
Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver wrote:
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>> Is there anything as dumb and selfish as an american?

>> Obviously the topic is "Is there anything as dumb and selfish as an
>> american?", since that is the question you posed. Allow me to address
>> the issue for you...
>>
>> Since heated leather seats are an option on all types of vehicles, not
>> only SUVs, it's obvious that you're dumber than most dumb americans.
>> Which puts you at the bottom of the gene pool.

>Only an idiot would buy a car with heated leather seats. Case closed.

Only a complete retard would think the issue was closed when it
wasn't. That must have been some fairly severe head trauma you
suffered in the accident. LMAO.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old May 21st 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa
John Mayson

Old May 21st 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa
John Mayson

Old May 21st 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa
Fred G. Mackey[_2_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> wrote:
>

>> They will be right hand when the weather gets
>> colder and colder.

> Anyone who buys leather seats is an idiot. Too hot in summer and too
> cold in winter.

Not at all. My leather seats are extremely comfortable in all weather.

Old May 21st 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa
Fred G. Mackey[_2_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>

>> Since it never gets cold here in SoCal, by far the most useless things
>> on my Corvette are the heated seats.

> A 'vette?? The whole vehicle is useless.

If it gets one where they need to go, it hardly seems useless.

Old May 21st 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa

wrote:

>> They will be right hand when the weather gets
>> colder and colder.

>Anyone who buys leather seats is an idiot. Too hot in summer and too
>cold in winter. Can you get air-conditioned leather seats for
>summertime use??? HAHAHA. Americans are such idiots for buying this ****.

Leather seats cuts down on static discharge when exiting your
vehicles. Handy if you're totin' portable electronics.

And no, your "Anal Intruder 2000" doesn't qualify for portable
electronics.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old May 21st 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa
Murderous Speeding Drunken Driver

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>

>> Since it never gets cold here in SoCal, by far the most useless things
>> on my Corvette are the heated seats.

>A 'vette?? The whole vehicle is useless. Only a psychopath or an idiot
>would buy one.

You're just jealous because you know (a) you'll never be able to
afford one, and even if you could, (b) you're so ugly and stupid you
still wouldn't be able to pick up a bowling ball in a bowling alley.
Hell, you couldn't get laid with a Masarati! :-)

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.