I'm bored

Old July 19th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

Default I'm bored

Hmm... What to do... What to do...
http://www.employees.org/~travist/be_afraid.jpg

Old July 20th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
avova

Is that a Sawzall over there?

[great photo]

oups.com...

Old July 20th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Berg

Shag wrote:
> Hmm... What to do... What to do...
> http://www.employees.org/~travist/be_afraid.jpg

Mmm, got both of those mags, but not the huge m.f. barbeque?

The "Moon" I can do without..
The climate we could do with!

Where's the beer? You normally have that handy, yes?
Pork rinds?

J.

Who just proved Atkins wrong, a staple of pancakes and 3/4 of a jar of
Bluebery jam, really is the ultimate ****e when it comes to low carb
diet and a late night snack.

Dog is ****ed he only got to lick the jam jars..

Old July 20th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Shag" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hmm... What to do... What to do...
> http://www.employees.org/~travist/be_afraid.jpg

throw that bottle away...that stuff is weak....i live in the "moonshine
capital" of the US.....

Old July 20th 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Freddy Badgett

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Shag" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
>>Hmm... What to do... What to do...
>>http://www.employees.org/~travist/be_afraid.jpg
>>

> throw that bottle away...that stuff is weak....i live in the "moonshine
> capital" of the US.....

The "State" of Wilkes??
Old July 20th 07, 05:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Berckman

On Jul 19, 4:17 pm, Shag > wrote:
> Hmm... What to do... What to do...http://www.employees.org/~travist/be_afraid.jpg

I am bored too this week. Just had a unbilical hernia repair surgery
and am off work recovering this week. "Ouch" Shag, I saw a license
plate on Ebay that would look good on your or Jan's car. Here is the
short link to Ebay http://tinyurl.com/3b6zqq
It is one of those Fake Flordia Plates from the 70's that all of the
stoners had on their car. Even in Ohio you used to see a lot of
those on the front bumpers of VWs and Custom Vans.

Old July 20th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Jul 20, 12:07 pm, Bill Berckman > wrote:
> On Jul 19, 4:17 pm, Shag > wrote:
>
> > Hmm... What to do... What to do...http://www.employees.org/~travist/be_afraid.jpg

> I am bored too this week. Just had a unbilical hernia repair surgery
> and am off work recovering this week. "Ouch" Shag, I saw a license
> plate on Ebay that would look good on your or Jan's car. Here is the
> short link to Ebayhttp://tinyurl.com/3b6zqq
> It is one of those Fake Flordia Plates from the 70's that all of the
> stoners had on their car. Even in Ohio you used to see a lot of
> those on the front bumpers of VWs and Custom Vans.

Hey Bill. Just be glad you could have the surgery done. :-) I had a
hernia about 12-13 years ago and didn't have health insurance at the
time. The company I worked for (IBM) decided to take me on as a full-
time employee with benefits after I'd already suffered with the hernia
a while. I scheduled surgery for the DAY AFTER my benefits kicked
in. I still remember when I initially went to the doctor to get them
to look at it, the doctor asked me what was wrong. I said something
like "I have a hernia here in my bladder area that's gonna need
surgery." He chuckled and said "Oh, I'll be the judge of that.
Remove your pants so I can look." I dropped my pants and as soon as
he SAW it he stuttered a little and told me to pull my pants back up
and that he'd recommend me for surgery immediately. He never had to
lay a finger on me. I'd been "dealing with it" for over a year and it
had gotten pretty nasty. *shudder* I should have taken pictures.
Or... not. Nobody wants to see that. :-) Bill, while you're
recovering be sure you do whatever you have to do to NOT SNEEZE. Or
cough. But especially sneeze.

Old July 20th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Randy

On Jul 19, 11:10 pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> throw that bottle away...that stuff is weak....i live in the "moonshine
> capital" of the US.....

I thought I lived in the moonshine capital.

Randy

Old July 20th 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
jj

Bill Berckman wrote:
> On Jul 19, 4:17 pm, Shag > wrote:
>> Hmm... What to do... What to do...http://www.employees.org/~travist/be_afraid.jpg

> I am bored too this week. Just had a unbilical hernia repair surgery
> and am off work recovering this week.

??? I had three hernias fixed all at once, two abdominals and one a bit
below the belly-button and was back riding my bicycle in two days.

Turns out I ruined the good doctor's work on one and am scheduled for
surgery to fix my bad.

Hope it goes better for you.

Old July 21st 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Berckman

Hey Shag:

That makes me glad that I had an umbilical hernia instead of the other
kind. They cut me open just above the belly button, and it still hurt
afterwards, but just not in as sensitive of an area. I went to the
doctor on Friday afternoon, and he said it is healing as it should be,
so that is good for me.