[OT] Another one for Kidd

Old October 15th 04, 03:32 PM
Neil

Default [OT] Another one for Kidd

I read this one today and immediately thought of Jan and Kidd:

Florida Girls...

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new
wives duties.
The first man had married a woman from Alabama, and bragged that he had told
his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed
done at their house. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day
he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from Ohio. He bragged that he had given
his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the
cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the
next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes
were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a Florida girl. He boasted that he told her that
her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed,
laundry done and hot meals on the table every night. He said the first day
he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the
third day...most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out
of his left eye. Enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher,
and telephone a landscaper.

Old October 15th 04, 03:51 PM
Jan Andersson

Neil wrote:

> I read this one today and immediately thought of Jan and Kidd:
>
> Florida Girls...
>
> Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new
> wives duties.
> The first man had married a woman from Alabama, and bragged that he had told
> his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed
> done at their house. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day
> he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.
>
> The second man had married a woman from Ohio. He bragged that he had given
> his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the
> cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the
> next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes
> were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.
>
> The third man had married a Florida girl. He boasted that he told her that
> her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed,
> laundry done and hot meals on the table every night. He said the first day
> he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the
> third day...most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out
> of his left eye. Enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher,
> and telephone a landscaper.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

that's about right

Jan
Old October 15th 04, 04:26 PM
Kidd Andersson

>I read this one today and immediately thought of Jan and Kidd:
>
>Florida Girls...
>
>Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new
>wives duties.
>The first man had married a woman from Alabama, and bragged that he had told
>his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed
>done at their house. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day
>he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.
>
>The second man had married a woman from Ohio. He bragged that he had given
>his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the
>cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the
>next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes
>were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.
>
>The third man had married a Florida girl. He boasted that he told her that
>her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed,
>laundry done and hot meals on the table every night. He said the first day
>he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the
>third day...most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out
>of his left eye. Enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher,
>and telephone a landscaper.

BINGO!
Damn, that's good! LOL
Good job Neil.

Kidd
What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A
northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts
with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this ****..."
Old October 15th 04, 09:18 PM
Tim Rogers

"Neil" > wrote in message

> I read this one today and immediately thought of Jan and Kidd:
>
> Florida Girls...

...................I grew up with those Florida girls and my response was to
marry a woman from Syracuse.

:-)

Old October 15th 04, 10:18 PM
Kidd Andersson

>..................I grew up with those Florida girls and my response was to
>marry a woman from Syracuse.

*DIES* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!