Seven dollar gas.

Old May 5th 07, 09:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default Seven dollar gas.

Just lie to him saying you were in the military then.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 5th 07, 09:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

In that case, put up a DD214 or shut up!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 5th 07, 09:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Wrong again billy!

4. Avgas 115/145 was developed for high performance piston aircraft
engines used in World War II and the Korean conflict. It is very hard
to find today due to lack of demand, and is usually only produced on
special order. The color is purple.

Direct quote (C&P) from an avgas site.

On Sat, 5 May 2007 01:06:24 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"

http://www.billhughes.com/

.. .

Old May 5th 07, 09:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Sat, 05 May 2007 03:19:08 -0500, d > Amazingly
Replied without Prejudice below:

Don't tell him that d, it will be dumping grape kool aid and calling it 140
weight.

:>Wrong again billy!
:>
:>4. Avgas 115/145 was developed for high performance piston aircraft
:>engines used in World War II and the Korean conflict. It is very hard
:>to find today due to lack of demand, and is usually only produced on
:>special order. The color is purple.
:>
:>Direct quote (C&P) from an avgas site.
:>
:>
:>
:>On Sat, 5 May 2007 01:06:24 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> wrote:
:>
:>> That's a hundred and forty now, in the sixties aviation gas was the same
:>>hundred and five Chevron Custom I sold to the public. And that hundred and
:>>five is still available at any airport, but formulated for a mile high.
:>>Remember I flew my parent's planes in the fifties.
:>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>>
:>>
:>>"d" > wrote in message
:>>> Billy, since you claim to be dyslexic, the next time you write
:>>> something, stand on your head, cross your eyes while looking through a
:>>> mirror, then maybe the rest of the world will be able to understand
:>>> your incoherant babbling!
:>>>
:>>> Oh, and the "avgas" I spoke of was around 140 octane.
Old May 5th 07, 09:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Then it would match Royal Purple Racing Oilthen he would be all
tricked out especially if he wears his pink elephant racing suit.

http://www.billhughes.com/
>:>>
>:>>
m...

Old May 5th 07, 10:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_2_]

> Remember I flew my parent's planes in the fifties.

Like a pile of hot steaming feces you did.

--
The automobile has not merely taken over the street, it has dissolved the
living tissue of the city. Its appetite for space is absolutely insatiable;

-James Marston Fitch, historic preservationist (1909-2000)

(How'd he make it to 91 without getting murdered?)

Old May 5th 07, 10:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Then we were told differently. Remember I have over twenty years as a
owner of Chevron Dealers during this time.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"d" > wrote in message
> Wrong again billy!
>
> 4. Avgas 115/145 was developed for high performance piston aircraft
> engines used in World War II and the Korean conflict. It is very hard
> to find today due to lack of demand, and is usually only produced on
> special order. The color is purple.
>
> Direct quote (C&P) from an avgas site.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chevron.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	299.6 KB
ID:	63993
Old May 5th 07, 10:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Another stupid remark, what a loser.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 5th 07, 10:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Old May 5th 07, 10:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

I flew until they closed Del Mar, in '57 making me sixteen.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"§qu@re Wheels" > wrote in message
> Like a pile of hot steaming feces you did.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pilotbet.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	63994

Off Topic seven dollar gas. L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III Jeep 22 May 8th 07 04:11 AM
Million Dollar RVs Jim Yanik Driving 2 October 18th 05 04:44 AM
Million Dollar RVs Jim Yanik Driving 0 October 18th 05 12:55 AM
Million Dollar RVs JonesieCat Driving 8 October 17th 05 07:39 PM
OT $3.2 million dollar car Bill Berckman VW air cooled 13 October 5th 05 11:35 PM