Remember my Flex?

Old April 23rd 12, 03:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

Default Remember my Flex?

In article
"John S." > wrote:

> On Apr 3, 4:33*pm, Debbie > wrote:
> > On 4/2/2012 8:04 AM, John S. wrote:
> >
> > > So... remember the thread about beware grannys driving Ford Flexes?
> > > Just thought I would give an update... Over the winter I added an Alky
> > > Controls methanol kit. *Had the Flex retuned for the methanol. *Took
> > > the Flex to the track this Saturday and beat up on some more
> > > unexpecting Camaros! *The Flex actually broke into the 12s! (ok...
> > > barely!) *I ran a 12.990 *and backed it up with a 12.949. *I also ran
> > > a bunch of 13.0x. *Trap speeds were 107 MPH!

> > > Fun little video... The Silver SS in the first run caught me sleeping
> > > at the light but I ran a better ET. *The Orange Camaro in the bonus
> > > footage is actually a V6... and the Black Convertible in the last run
> > > is an SS but was his first time at the track.... All in all a great
> > > day at the track! LOL! *Enjoy!

> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuJTmXH1U_4

> > Great video. *I am considering a Flex, but am not crazy about the
> > styling of them. If you go to Lapeer track again would you post it here?
> > We don't live all that far and it would be fun to watch.

> Video from yesterday! Enjoy!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-cysy9-Osc

I did enjoy. Thanks!

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old April 23rd 12, 03:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Debbie

On 4/23/2012 10:25 AM, John S. wrote:
> On Apr 3, 4:33 pm, > wrote:
>> On 4/2/2012 8:04 AM, John S. wrote:
>>
>>> So... remember the thread about beware grannys driving Ford Flexes?
>>> Just thought I would give an update... Over the winter I added an Alky
>>> Controls methanol kit. Had the Flex retuned for the methanol. Took
>>> the Flex to the track this Saturday and beat up on some more
>>> unexpecting Camaros! The Flex actually broke into the 12s! (ok...
>>> barely!) I ran a 12.990 and backed it up with a 12.949. I also ran
>>> a bunch of 13.0x. Trap speeds were 107 MPH!

>>> Fun little video... The Silver SS in the first run caught me sleeping
>>> at the light but I ran a better ET. The Orange Camaro in the bonus
>>> footage is actually a V6... and the Black Convertible in the last run
>>> is an SS but was his first time at the track.... All in all a great
>>> day at the track! LOL! Enjoy!

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuJTmXH1U_4

>> Great video. I am considering a Flex, but am not crazy about the
>> styling of them. If you go to Lapeer track again would you post it here?
>> We don't live all that far and it would be fun to watch.

> Video from yesterday! Enjoy!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-cysy9-Osc

Awesome! Thanks!!

Flex = New Explorer? CWLee Ford Explorer 1 August 24th 08 01:57 PM
Retrofit for Flex Fuel Kurt Ullman Ford Explorer 5 June 1st 08 04:16 PM
Flex Fan Jim Custer Ford Mustang 6 July 21st 07 08:07 PM
IS IT POSSIBLE TO PUT E-85 FLEX-FUEL tyq Jeep 26 July 8th 07 04:07 PM
Horrible Flex Jeepster Jeep 4 March 24th 06 04:15 AM