THE Problem With 5.0 Mustangs

Old January 24th 05, 04:36 AM
Bill Lang

Nevermind the facts, David Loewe, Jr., just give me the details!

>>> So...
>>>
>>> I imagined the 454?

>>The ark was only 300 cubics.

> Is this bate?
>
> Cubits, not cubics.

Does it taste like bait?

--
mutt

"By the unwinking red eye of Ra."
Old January 24th 05, 05:01 AM
Jim Warman

I'm still trying to figure out who made a 442 inch motor...... Oldsmobile
made a 4 barrel - 4 speed - 2 door car . Seems to me that it came with a 455
and maybe a 400 (time dims the memory). Besides... how much bigger than a
350 is 383 inches?

Old January 24th 05, 05:55 AM
Bill Lang

Nevermind the facts, Jim Warman, just give me the details!

> I'm still trying to figure out who made a 442 inch motor......
> Oldsmobile made a 4 barrel - 4 speed - 2 door car . Seems to me
> that it came with a 455 and maybe a 400 (time dims the memory).
> Besides... how much bigger than a 350 is 383 inches?

2 ft, 9 inches.

Old January 24th 05, 07:07 AM
Wound Up

Thanks, Mike.

So many missed the point, it just makes me shake my head, again. The
troll got it, and played along. Then an OT guitar discussion ensued
(shrug).

Some moron in the cats group in-text replied to me, spending an hour
showing how hypocritical vegans are. What does it TAKE? Judging by
this, toilet humor would have been a big hit.

I thought I might get a chuckle or two. People have a hard time
stopping and thinking for 5 sec., and not just reacting. It usually
takes a loud noise or a threat to really get people's attention.
Reminds me of training dogs, or chasing raccoons off the porch

--
Wound Up

1967 Mustang Coupe, restored & modified

"A pessimist is just a well-informed optimist." - Anonymous

Old January 24th 05, 07:33 AM
Nosey

Wound Up wrote:
> Thanks, Mike.
>
> So many missed the point, it just makes me shake my head, again. The
> troll got it, and played along. Then an OT guitar discussion ensued
> (shrug).
>
> Some moron in the cats group in-text replied to me, spending an hour
> showing how hypocritical vegans are. What does it TAKE? Judging by
> this, toilet humor would have been a big hit.
>
> I thought I might get a chuckle or two. People have a hard time
> stopping and thinking for 5 sec., and not just reacting. It usually
> takes a loud noise or a threat to really get people's attention.
> Reminds me of training dogs, or chasing raccoons off the porch

Raccoons are a valuable part of our eco-system! How dare you chase them off
your porch! They are responsible for.....;^)

Old January 24th 05, 02:07 PM
David Loewe, Jr.

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 03:36:55 GMT, Bill Lang
> wrote:

>Nevermind the facts, David Loewe, Jr., just give me the details!

>>>The ark was only 300 cubics.

>> Is this bate?
>>
>> Cubits, not cubics.
>>

>Does it taste like bait?

You're not even going to comment on the 858 cu in engine?
--
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious
triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take
Old January 24th 05, 05:34 PM
Wound Up

Nosey wrote:
> Wound Up wrote:
>
>>Thanks, Mike.
>>
>>So many missed the point, it just makes me shake my head, again. The
>>troll got it, and played along. Then an OT guitar discussion ensued
>>(shrug).
>>
>>Some moron in the cats group in-text replied to me, spending an hour
>>showing how hypocritical vegans are. What does it TAKE? Judging by
>>this, toilet humor would have been a big hit.
>>
>>I thought I might get a chuckle or two. People have a hard time
>>stopping and thinking for 5 sec., and not just reacting. It usually
>>takes a loud noise or a threat to really get people's attention.
>>Reminds me of training dogs, or chasing raccoons off the porch

> Raccoons are a valuable part of our eco-system! How dare you chase them off
> your porch! They are responsible for.....;^)

(Thinking of Johnny - Ed McMahon voice - 'Yes!!! Heh heh heh heh!!')

Old January 26th 05, 05:30 AM
Dennis

Ike > You're digging it round, when it aughta Be SQUARE

>Jim Warman wrote:
>
>> I'm still trying to figure out who made a 442 inch motor......

>Nobody.

MAybe the sneaky Japanese...

----
"I'd rather take a hit in the mouth than throw a pick," Kyle Orton
"education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance" --Will Durant
"people who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to " Jerry Seinfeld
"If we don't have a sense of humor, we can't have a sense of perspective --Wayne Thiboux
"the glass is not only half full the first half was delicious" -- Me
To Reply: Scrape off the end bits...