Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ utivro

Old November 7th 04, 09:34 PM
David Gravereaux

Default Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ utivro

> wrote in message
>> You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your President.
>> He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

Actually, I agree with this guy. It seems that Americans have confused
Osama with Saddam
(http://www.angelfire.com/pa/sergeman...n/fallacy.html) and
that Bush's arrogance is strength.

http://www.urbanvancouver.com/images/jesusland-1355.jpg

About the only option left is assassination, but then he'll become a
martyr for the history books. Best he wraps the noose himself.
--
David Gravereaux >
[species: human; planet: earth,milkyway(western spiral arm),alpha sector]
Old November 8th 04, 01:33 AM
Karl

If you guys think Saddam is innocent, you may want to read this:
http://husseinandterror.com/

Old November 8th 04, 02:01 AM
Scott

First of all to the jack-off that started this topic. **** You!!! The
Middle East will always be ****ed up because they are a bunch of towel
heads that think like their anciestors did 3000 years ago. Same ****,
just a different century..."Oh, let me blow my ass up in the name of
god." I'll personally bring them some **** to strap around their ass
and blow themselves up. Hell, one less to worry about getting in the
glorious USA. And futher more, does Peru even have an army? Maybe a
Cub Scout troop or two?
Since you started this enjoy the next four years. And for your dicked
up poem, **** Ali, **** Mohammad and **** You!!!
Best Regards
Proud American

Oh, P.S. **** you again!!!

Old November 8th 04, 02:02 AM
Napalm Heart

"ll" > wrote in message

> "gjt" > wrote in message
> > We Americans have an old saying that maybe you are familiar with,

"xxxx
> > you and the horse you rode in on buddy!"

> Does it bother any of you that W did not even have a passport before

he
> began his presidential campaign? That he had rarely traveled outside

Texas
> (except to go to his families summer retreat)? No wonder his foreign

policy
> is causing the world to hate America and Americans. Remember to

wear a
> Canadian Flag if your coming to Europe to prevent getting spit on.

Of course
> your accent will give you away if you open your mouth.

I was in Europe in June of 2003. I experienced no negative reactions
to my being American. I didn't carry the flag, but I didn't try to
hide my nationality either. But then I talked with regular people,
not their leaders.

Ken Olson
Clarksville MI

Old November 8th 04, 02:12 AM
Craig Wagner

"Scott" > wrote:

>First of all to the jack-off that started this topic. **** You!!! The
>Middle East will always be ****ed up because they are a bunch of towel
>heads that think like their anciestors did 3000 years ago.

Could those of you posting the bigoted, non-thinking reactions to this post
please at least do so only in your own newsgroup? I really don't need to read
your narrow-minded, bigoted drivel.

Thank you.

Sheesh. Deity forbid that you actually bother to THINK before you post.
---
Craig Wagner, craig.wagner(at)comcast.net
Portland, OR

"Don't ban high-performance vehicles, ban low-performance drivers!"
Old November 8th 04, 02:23 AM
Shaggie

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 00:07:23 GMT, "ll" > wrote:

>"gjt" > wrote in message
t...
>> We Americans have an old saying that maybe you are familiar with, "xxxx
>> you and the horse you rode in on buddy!"

>Does it bother any of you that W did not even have a passport before he
>began his presidential campaign? That he had rarely traveled outside Texas
>(except to go to his families summer retreat)? No wonder his foreign policy
>is causing the world to hate America and Americans. Remember to wear a
>Canadian Flag if your coming to Europe to prevent getting spit on.

"your?" *chuckle* Can be chalked up to inferior european schooling.
I'm not going to europe because it's below my standards. This is my
hand. Talk to it, peasant.

> Of course
>your accent will give you away if you open your mouth.

--

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite,
and furthermore always carry a small snake.
Old November 8th 04, 06:38 AM
Kurt

Only a first grade educated Idiot could make statement like that, supidity
in your brain is infinite.

Old November 8th 04, 08:00 AM
Rev Turd Fredericks

On 7 Nov 2004 17:01:47 -0800, "Scott" > wrote:

>First of all to the jack-off that started this topic. **** You!!! The
>Middle East will always be ****ed up because they are a bunch of towel
>heads that think like their anciestors did 3000 years ago. Same ****,
>just a different century..."Oh, let me blow my ass up in the name of
>god." I'll personally bring them some **** to strap around their ass
>and blow themselves up. Hell, one less to worry about getting in the
>glorious USA. And futher more, does Peru even have an army? Maybe a
>Cub Scout troop or two?
>Since you started this enjoy the next four years. And for your dicked
>up poem, **** Ali, **** Mohammad and **** You!!!
>Best Regards
>Proud American
>
>Oh, P.S. **** you again!!!

Well said
Old November 8th 04, 08:13 AM
Dave Milne

To all the Stupid Americans and Stupid Europeans, can you please stop
proving each other's point, and get back to cars.

Thanks

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old November 8th 04, 09:35 AM
David Gravereaux

"Karl" > wrote:

>If you guys think Saddam is innocent, you may want to read this:

I don't consider him innocent of "crimes"; don't change the topic.

But I do consider Saddam innocent of the criteria for war as outlined by
president Bush himself on Jan. 29, 2003
(http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/....transcript.8/):

1. 500 ton of yellow cake uranium.
- never found. The ties to Nigeria were proven false.
http://newyorker.com/fact/content/?030331fa_fact1

2. All the WMDs claimed they had "absolute and clear proof on" were never
found.

So all that's left, like you said, was "Saddam is a bad man"... Given
just that, is that a reason to invade the sovereignty of another nation?

While we're at it, let's invade Cuba, too. Why stop with the mid-east?
Screw sovereignty and the UN and even the Geneva Convention. That's the
Bush way.. Bush to an oath to uphold the constitution, yet the "patriot
act" denies article four in favor of illegal search and seizure.

So where was the immediate threat? I'll tell ya.. The threat is a
president who lies to the world using hearsay as "proof". Look at the
trouble Blair is in in England. Can Bush blame his cabinet, CIA, and FBI
or the bad info? Probably, but where does it all stop? With Bush
himself for not taking the responsibility to verify the information. The
buck stops there. And that's where the ousting begins, too. His
arrogance is not his strength in action.

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/dean/20030606.html