FFB 2013

Old December 27th 12, 10:44 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Default FFB 2013

Well, if you put five sliders at the same percentage (I like it at
84%), you get really good FFB. Only I have to adjust Centering Spring.

Old December 31st 12, 05:19 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Mario Petrinovic:
Well, if you put five sliders at the same percentage (I like it at
84%), you get really good FFB. Only I have to adjust Centering Spring.

No, if driver setting is below 100% it is too melllow. Driver
settings have to be 100%, in-game have to be adjusted. I like in game at
70%, both.
Interestingy (84% x 84%) is the same as (100% x 70%).
So, all three driver sliders have to be at 100%, both in-game
sliders have to be at the same value. Centering Spring has to be adjusted
separately.

Old January 3rd 13, 09:55 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Well, if you put five sliders at the same percentage (I like it at
84%), you get really good FFB. Only I have to adjust Centering Spring.

No, if driver setting is below 100% it is too melllow. Driver
settings have to be 100%, in-game have to be adjusted. I like in game at
70%, both.
Interestingy (84% x 84%) is the same as (100% x 70%).
So, all three driver sliders have to be at 100%, both in-game
sliders have to be at the same value. Centering Spring has to be adjusted
separately.

Well, at the end I ended up with everything being at 100% (all
sliders, driver and in-game), except Overall, which I like it at 68%.

Old January 4th 13, 09:56 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Well, if you put five sliders at the same percentage (I like it at
84%), you get really good FFB. Only I have to adjust Centering Spring.

No, if driver setting is below 100% it is too melllow. Driver
settings have to be 100%, in-game have to be adjusted. I like in game at
70%, both.
Interestingy (84% x 84%) is the same as (100% x 70%).
So, all three driver sliders have to be at 100%, both in-game
sliders have to be at the same value. Centering Spring has to be adjusted
separately.

Well, at the end I ended up with everything being at 100% (all
sliders, driver and in-game), except Overall, which I like it at 68%.

Ha, ha, I reverted back to 100%/70%, only this time I have driver
sliders at 70% (all four of them), and in-game sliders at max.
It looks like this could be it. It works pretty well.

Old January 6th 13, 12:54 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Well, if you put five sliders at the same percentage (I like it at
84%), you get really good FFB. Only I have to adjust Centering Spring.

No, if driver setting is below 100% it is too melllow. Driver
settings have to be 100%, in-game have to be adjusted. I like in game at
70%, both.
Interestingy (84% x 84%) is the same as (100% x 70%).
So, all three driver sliders have to be at 100%, both in-game
sliders have to be at the same value. Centering Spring has to be adjusted
separately.

Well, at the end I ended up with everything being at 100% (all
sliders, driver and in-game), except Overall, which I like it at 68%.

Ha, ha, I reverted back to 100%/70%, only this time I have driver
sliders at 70% (all four of them), and in-game sliders at max.
It looks like this could be it. It works pretty well.

Actually, it is better to have Centering Spring at 100%. So, now it
is 70/70/70/100 in driver, and both sliders to max in-game.

Old January 6th 13, 01:50 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Michael R Sisson:
> Mario Petrinovic:
> Mario Petrinovic:
> Mario Petrinovic:
> Mario Petrinovic:
> Actually, it is better

No, it isn't.

This is better.

Wait no that isn't.

This is.

I was wrong.

This is the way it should be.

Wow, did I mess up.

I am pretty sure this is good.

Ack, no no no.

Ad infinitum.

Ad very close to finitum.

Old January 6th 13, 05:42 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryR

Yes, but this is the 2013 Mario FFB and the stars are all in different
positions in the universe so there are still another 600 adjustments
and subsequent posts to make!

Mario - the one man rec.autos.simulators reviver!

Old January 6th 13, 06:11 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

GaryR:
Yes, but this is the 2013 Mario FFB and the stars are all in different
positions in the universe so there are still another 600 adjustments
and subsequent posts to make!

Mario - the one man rec.autos.simulators reviver!

Yes, but Venus and Mars are all right tonight.
http://youtu.be/6gxgWCHStxg

Old January 9th 13, 03:19 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
Mario Petrinovic:
[...]

No, that was a dead end street.
It looks like the key is in Centering Spring (it could be that it
has to be 50%). I'll reserach this soon.
Plus, it looks like in-game damper can be adjusted to your liking.
I'll see.

FFB...almost done Mario Petrinovic Simulators 14 November 23rd 12 11:59 PM
New PC's FFB Mario Petrinovic Simulators 40 May 27th 12 10:45 PM
FFB (so far) Mario Petrinovic Simulators 0 September 25th 11 10:57 AM
FFB Mario Petrinovic Simulators 26 September 5th 11 08:52 AM
G25 v. ECCI - To FFB or not to FFB [email protected] Simulators 1 August 17th 07 02:35 PM