East Coast USA -VW Event Info 2007

Old January 23rd 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Charlie R.

Default East Coast USA -VW Event Info 2007

The 2007 edition is now up and running at: http://www.gti16v.com/shoinfo.htm
Please be advised that there are still a number of VW Events that have not
chosen their dates for 2007.
Check back often as I will be updating the page as soon as I get more info.

FYI, my page concentrates on VW Events that take place from Maine to
Virginia but there are a number
of VW Events from other parts of the USA and Canada listed also.

--
Charlie

1987 GTI 16V
1985 Golf
1981 VW Pickup LX (gas)
1980 Rabbit Custom (Complete Resto to Stock)
Visit the Unofficial GTI 16V Home Page for the Latest VW Event Info,
Show Results, The GTI 16V Owner Registry, GTI 16V Tech Specs,
Links to VW Sites and The Water Cooled Photo Galery

http://www.gti16v.org http://www.gti16v.com http://www.gti16.net

Old January 23rd 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Remco[_1_]

Charlie R. wrote:
> The 2007 edition is now up and running at: http://www.gti16v.com/shoinfo.htm
> Please be advised that there are still a number of VW Events that have not
> chosen their dates for 2007.
> Check back often as I will be updating the page as soon as I get more info.
>
> FYI, my page concentrates on VW Events that take place from Maine to
> Virginia but there are a number
> of VW Events from other parts of the USA and Canada listed also.
>
> --
> Charlie
>

> 1987 GTI 16V
> 1985 Golf
> 1981 VW Pickup LX (gas)
> 1980 Rabbit Custom (Complete Resto to Stock)
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Visit the Unofficial GTI 16V Home Page for the Latest VW Event Info,
> Show Results, The GTI 16V Owner Registry, GTI 16V Tech Specs,
> Links to VW Sites and The Water Cooled Photo Galery
>
> http://www.gti16v.org http://www.gti16v.com http://www.gti16.net

Thank you! That will come in very handy.

Old January 23rd 07, 09:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Freddy Badgett

There is a big indoor VW show and swap meet at the Greensboro NC
coliseum this Sunday. Mostly air cooled related. More info here, look
around on the site there is another link or two.

http://sevwa.com/index.htm

Freddy

Old January 24th 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Eric[_8_]

Charlie,
I don't know if you are involved with the Spring Classic at E town. I hope
they have it all together next year and no hiking to remote areas away from
parking will happen. What a pain in the f+++ing ass that was last fall.
Carrying parts back etc.
oups.com...

Old January 26th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Charlie R.

There are a couple of the VW events on my web site that I help out with
and/or act as a consultant.
I do not have any involvement with the Spring and Fall Events at E-Town
other than to list them on my web site.

These events at Englishtown are put on by the track (ie Raceway Park) and
run by a club by the name of Germansquad.
I suggest you contact the track and/or that club to offer your thoughts and
suggestions regarding these events.

--

"Eric" > wrote in message
> Charlie,
> I don't know if you are involved with the Spring Classic at E town. I hope
> they have it all together next year and no hiking to remote areas away
> from parking will happen. What a pain in the f+++ing ass that was last
> fall. Carrying parts back etc.
> "Remco" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> Charlie R. wrote:
>>> The 2007 edition is now up and running at:
>>> http://www.gti16v.com/shoinfo.htm
>>> Please be advised that there are still a number of VW Events that have
>>> not
>>> chosen their dates for 2007.
>>> Check back often as I will be updating the page as soon as I get more
>>> info.
>>>
>>> FYI, my page concentrates on VW Events that take place from Maine to
>>> Virginia but there are a number
>>> of VW Events from other parts of the USA and Canada listed also.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Charlie
>>>

>>> 1987 GTI 16V
>>> 1985 Golf
>>> 1981 VW Pickup LX (gas)
>>> 1980 Rabbit Custom (Complete Resto to Stock)
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Visit the Unofficial GTI 16V Home Page for the Latest VW Event Info,
>>> Show Results, The GTI 16V Owner Registry, GTI 16V Tech Specs,
>>> Links to VW Sites and The Water Cooled Photo Galery
>>>
>>> http://www.gti16v.org http://www.gti16v.com http://www.gti16.net

>> Thank you! That will come in very handy.

Transfer of points from East coast state to Western state? Kyle Driving 1 February 14th 06 05:37 PM
League Event rallen Simulators 0 January 21st 06 09:43 PM
East coast Canada - road trip SteveBrady Jeep 4 March 22nd 05 12:25 PM
2007 Cobra engine info from SEMA ? DriveSpy Ford Mustang 2 November 11th 04 03:17 PM
Chevy Aveo and Toyota Echo Hatchback aniram General 42 March 1st 04 06:06 PM