vw part numbers

Old January 22nd 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
tricky

Default vw part numbers

Hello

as you know I am stripping an engine.

Are there any sites I can reference part numbers..

ie

Head 113 101 373
Case 000 101 102 A
000 101 101 A

Engine number D 0219056

Cam Shaft 113 105 501 B

Ta

Rich

Old January 29th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Hey rich...my first post. Don't know about websites that list this
info (looking for one myself) however all the info you need is
contained within the Tom Wilson book 'How to rebuild your Volkswagen
air cooled engine' (ISBN 0-89586-225-5) or the alternative method,
send me the numbers by pm on Volkstorque and i'll look in the book!
Cheers, Wobbly ;-)

Old January 29th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
tricky

Hi Dave (wobbly)! How you doin ! ? !

I have that book :-) I'll have a look !

Rich