A TIME FOR DISCLOSURE, A TIME TO SHUT DOWN SATANIC SNITCHES IN GOVERNMENT/MEDIA!!

Old October 15th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.canada,rec.autos.tech
Raymond Karczewski

Default A TIME FOR DISCLOSURE, A TIME TO SHUT DOWN SATANIC SNITCHES IN GOVERNMENT/MEDIA!!

A TIME FOR DISCLOSURE, A TIME TO SHUT DOWN SATANIC SNITCHES IN
GOVERNMENT/MEDIA!!
by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth

It all started when I was unlawfully arrested for operating a
private conveyance on private business one fateful night so many years
ago. A SATANIC Sheriff's Deputy pulled me over for unknowingly driving
with my highbeam headlights illuminated which led to multiple unlawful
arrests and incarcerations of this Christ.

Nothing that happened in the Josephine County government from that
moment on was by God's law, it didn't even agree with man's law because
the U.S. Consitution was thrown out the window as this Christ's
sovereign rights were violated daily form that day forward.

Even today, my rights are violated by SATANIC Sheriff's deputies
who TRESPASSED upon this Christ's private, sovereign property to
inspect my premises for weapons violations. Apparently, SATANIC
DISINFORMATION COWARDS have been complaining to their Government/Media
bosses about my remarks as having retained my firearms. This was a
STRATEGIC MOVE on my part for the singular purpose of proving a point
that I have been trying to make for TEN LONG YEARS; that the Cowardly
Anonymous Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind
Control Provocateurs who pollute the Internet with SATANIC
DISINFORMATION, are nothing more than STATIST SNITCHES.

They will anguish and raise Hell accusing this Christ of lying, but
they, in their SATANIC IGNORANCE fail to see my LEGITIMATE TACTICAL
MOVE as one to expose their SATANIC BUTTS for all to see. They are all
snitches, cowardly anonymous tattle tails.

The fact is that Sheriff Daniel and his SATANIC Cadre of SATANIC
DISINFORMATION DEPUTIES committed an unlawful theft of SOVEREIGN
PRIVATE PROPERTY under the auspices of the newly expanded powers of
SATANIC Eminent Domain to Confiscate my LAWFUL firearms using my bogus
UNCONSTITUTIONAL felony conviction as his supposed authority to collect
booty for his pirate masters. This Christ has had NO FIREARMS in his
possession since this UNLAWFUL, ILLEGAL confiscation.

The final result of this late morning raid upon my SOVEREIGN
PRIVATE PROPERTY is that the SATANIC Sheriff's department committed
CRIMINAL TRESPASS thereby making each individual SATANIC MINION liable
for $60,000 payable to this Christ upon demand. Another $60,000 is
payable due to the fact that no firearms were found on this Christ's
SOVEREIGN PRIVATE PROPERTY, and you are also liable for the return of
my SOVEREIGN PRIVATE PROPERY IN THE PRECISE EXACT CONDITION IT WAS IN
WHEN STOLEN FROM MY SOVEREIGN PRIVATE PROPERTY PREMISES. Sheriff
Daniel, are you listening? I hereby render my demand. Hell, isn't it?

Wake up America, you have been had. The fact that Sheriff Daniel
was allowed by a SATANIC JUDICIARY to disarm this SOVEREIGN CHRIST is
proof that it will happen to you too, should you decide to stand up for
your rights and hold government officials accountable for their SATANIC
MALFEASANCE. The SATANIC NEW WORLD ORDER has come home to roost and
all you imotent boobies who have allowed your country to be stolen from
you deserve what you get. To those few men and women of truth,
Christs, I hereby submit to you that the time is at hand, we must act
now before it is too late. Screw up the courage to join me in
rendering my CONSTITUTIONAL DEMAND. Do this and we can be well on our
way of TAKING BACK THIS COUNTRY!!

by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth

FOOLPROOF PLAN FOR TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY

October 15 2006: DAY 622

JOIN NATIONAL CORPORATE CONSUMERS BOYCOTT ALREADY IN
PROGRESS. Tis the peaceful Way to Show Corporate Government
Who's BOSS!
SEE: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch121.html#BOYCOTT

Do not surrender your guns: be prepared to use them
for Self-protection in the event Martial Law is
declared.

Begin IMPEACHMENT proceedings on President Bush and other TREASONOUS
National Leaders.

DEMAND RESIGNATIONS FROM THE TOP DOWN.

In the NEXT TWO NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL ELECTIONS.
WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN! WITHOUT EXCEPTION, VOTE ALL
INCUMBENTS OUT -- ALL INCUMBENTS!
(FORGET THE ABOVE STATEMENT - AMERICA DOES NOT HAVE TWO NATIONAL
ELECTIONS IN WHICH TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. THE TIME TO SOLVE THEM
IS NOW!

REMOVE THE OLD. INSTALL THE NEW!

LET TRAITORS KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CONTINUED EXPECTATION OF
EMPLOYMENT WHILE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL.

THE NEW ORLEANS POLICE HAVE ALREADY LEARNED THAT LESSON. They Stopped
Coming to Work until it was safe to return.

It is time all SATANIC leadership learn the same harsh lesson which
accompanies the loss of one's integrity.

DO YOUR PART! Put the FREE back into the LAND OF THE
FREE!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit my home page and
meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!
http://www.arkenterprises.com

Old October 15th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.canada,rec.autos.tech
*

You don't suppose your problems began when you threatened to smite him and
were unable to follow through on such a threat. do you?

Seeing a bunch of uniformed law enforcement officers rolling on the ground
laughing and holding their bellies SHOULD have been a clue.

OTOH, if you really WERE the re-incarnation of Christ - as you have claimed
so many times - it would seem to me that this post would be moot, with you
having already taken care of things with the wave of a hand........

I mean, what sort of barriers do simple jail bars present given the stone
you moved after you died?

The only thing Satanic that is happening is your flashbacks - due,
undoubtedly, to a past of not discriminating exactly in which curbside
pharmaceutical dealer you chose to patronize.

You got some bad stuff in an earlier period of your life, and you are now
the poster by for the "This is your brain on drugs" portion of the ad.

Old October 15th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.canada,rec.autos.tech
*

Raymond Karczewski > wrote in article
. com>...

> DEMAND RESIGNATIONS FROM THE TOP DOWN.

Okay, I DEMAND you resign as God........Can't go any higher than that.....
Old October 16th 06, 09:49 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
MasterBlaster

"Raymond Karczewski" wrote:
(translations inline)

> It all started when I was unlawfully arrested for operating a
> private conveyance on private business one fateful night so many
> years ago.

Me, Bubba and Billy-Bob-Jim-Joe-Jack got drunk as skunks, and wuz
driving the pickup through the neighbor's fields a-whoopin' and a-hollerin'.

> A SATANIC Sheriff's Deputy pulled me over for unknowingly driving
> with my highbeam headlights illuminated which led to multiple unlawful
> arrests and incarcerations of this Christ.

We wuz blindin' sum deers with our lights so we could blow 'em away.
Out of season, but whut the hell? We wuz jist havin' some fun!
Besides, that cow looked jist like a deer.

> Nothing that happened in the Josephine County government from that
> moment on was by God's law, it didn't even agree with man's law
> because the U.S. Consitution was thrown out the window as this
> Christ's sovereign rights were violated daily form that day forward.

We wuz usin' a bunch of unregistered guns with the serial numbers filed off.
They done took 'em away from us, but I told 'em it didn't matter none,
cause we had a crapload more, and if'n they tries to take 'em too, I'd blow
'em all away jist like one o' them damn deers (or cows, or whutever).

> Even today, my rights are violated by SATANIC Sheriff's deputies
> who TRESPASSED upon this Christ's private, sovereign property to
> inspect my premises for weapons violations.

They gots one o' them search warrants after I phoned the Sheriff a couple
dozen times (anonymuss, I used a payphone), and told him he wuz gonna die.

> They are all snitches, cowardly anonymous tattle tails.

Neighbors bitched cause a few stray bullets went through their winders.

> by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth

I'd write more, but the nice men in the white coats just took away my crayons.

Old October 16th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.motorcycles.harley,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.canada,rec.autos.tech
phaeton

Raymond Karczewski wrote:
> A TIME FOR DISCLOSURE, A TIME TO SHUT DOWN SATANIC SNITCHES IN
> GOVERNMENT/MEDIA!!
> by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth

Nobody in Cave Junction is Satan.

i am.

-phaeton