Largest Chevrolet Dealer Group CLosing Doors

Old October 21st 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.autos.misc,misc.legal,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Dan Sullivan

Default ot alt.support.child-protective-services

On Oct 21, 3:18*pm, " krp" > wrote:
> RACING EXPERT DAVID MOORE 100 time NASCAR WINNER! And internet STALKER!"freedom" > wrote in message

> > Wow....Ken rants about me in yet another newsgroup I've never participated
> > in.

> * * Yes you did dip**** from your suckwad ANONYMOUS REMAILERS.
>
> >http://www.aboutken

> DAVID MOORE *- A DECADE OF INTERNET STALKING!

ken pangborn - a lifetime of paranoid delusions.
Old October 21st 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.autos.misc,misc.legal,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
krp

DAN SULLIVAN 21000 time winner INDY 500
"Dan Sullivan" > wrote in message
On Oct 21, 3:18 pm, " krp" > wrote:
> RACING EXPERT DAVID MOORE 100 time NASCAR WINNER! And internet
> STALKER!"freedom" > wrote in
> message

> > Wow....Ken rants about me in yet another newsgroup I've never
> > participated
> > in.

> Yes you did dip**** from your suckwad ANONYMOUS REMAILERS.
>
> >http://www.aboutken

> DAVID MOORE - A DECADE OF INTERNET STALKING!

< ken pangborn - a lifetime of paranoid delusions.

Tell me about your SOUPED UP Yugo!

Old October 25th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
dan

Default Why GM and Ford are having problems?

Just my thoughts:

Ford and GM are NOT giving customers what they want.

Want:

Reliability:

I don't want my 2 daughters or my wife to get stuck at night; as my
Ford escort did with my youngest daughter.
I didn't want the drivers window to go down and not up; as it did in
NY with my Carivan with 300 miles to go to Boston; in a rain storm.
I don't want my mother to call from Pa (250 miles away) to say her car
don't start, A Dodge (given away). Mom says her Camry (A Dodge
replacement) is a God send, it starts nicely even when not started for
3 weeks in the cold winter. The neighbors Cry had to be jumpered by
AAA in the same period.

Comfortable seats for me (6' 2" and my wife 5' 4') in the front and
rear.

A good radio with aux inputs and gps.

Safety features, more than the minimum required by law. The required
by law is a grade C, go for an A or A+.

A comfortable ride, I'm getting older now.

We can go on and on; but why? I don't know if they will ever change.

They may have to go out of business. The unions don't help either,
but they are forced not to, by management.

Same with churches, mainstream is to guilt ridden. My daughters are
tried being told "they are bad". How about being good? Best advice I
had for religion was by some religious organization pushing religion
in the Kmart parking lot. I asked "What does God want for us"? The
answer was the best I have ever heard: God wants us to "Be happy and
do the best we can".

Topic sort of pushes my comments on the current government policies.
Bush still thinks war is the way to go and can't or won't change his
mind. I think the party in power hasn't learned a damn thing in all
the wars we have had. I'm just an old peacenick.

Our current war expences could provide free medical care for all of
us, or provided a college educations for all kids for years to come.
Provided small bussiness loans for years to come. Provided SS for
years to come. Paid all the aggressors 50K per year NOT to fight.
Before you start a diatribe, Take some number of items ( like the
number of kids in college) give them the amount of money we spend on
war for a year. What is it now, a billion per month? This is what
war costs and what the moneycould be used for.

Allright, enough rum and cokes, with cape cod potato chips.

Good night, give hugs and have a good day tomorrow.

Be happy and do the best you can.

Dan

window closing using the key Mike Cook BMW 10 May 6th 06 12:03 AM
Boot not closing on 147 Tom Alfa Romeo 0 February 25th 06 05:10 PM
GM Closing Saturn? John Hinson Saturn 1 November 30th 05 06:19 PM
Revard BMW/Indianapolis Closing it's Doors Bmrdude BMW 0 December 15th 04 10:21 PM