< Ping > Bassboat An "Unusual" Missing File

Old November 10th 12, 05:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Hopper

Default < Ping > Bassboat An "Unusual" Missing File

Hello John,

First, thank you very much for your recent updates. I'm being kept
busy trying to keep up with you and Corsa. Your labors are
appreciated!

Second, when I installed Thursday's updated CSV and imported the new
files, I found myself missing a file. I'm still missing it with
today's update but I'm thinking the file shouldn't be in the
collection since its title is:

Auto_Archive_Abpa_Dvd_01_By_Autos_Bassboat_Ongoing _110812_13618.csv

I'm guessing you have a perimeter security problem and this little guy
snuck over from your CSV directory and hid itself in the collection
directory. I suggest a bazooka. Always clears up my perimeter
security situations. ;o)

Keith
Old November 10th 12, 06:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Hi Keith, Glad your enjoying the reposts. I also found that file in the
collection. I deleted it and corrected the csv file. It was a small file so
I didn't use a bazooka, my side arm worked just fine :-)
Thanks for the headsup. John