50 Links Worth Viewing The Links Gateway - Ties Into The NASCAR Community

Old October 22nd 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Righty

Default 50 Links Worth Viewing The Links Gateway - Ties Into The NASCAR Community

50 Links Worth Viewing The Links Gateway

http://journals.aol.com/manwithplan33/country-fans/

and visit also

http://journals.aol.com/manwithplan3...ULLETINBOARDL/

What its all about.

PUT IT ALTOGETHER IT MAKES SENSE. We are not a liberal community.
NASCAR tends to stay with a conservative audience.

NASCAR has a defined audience all across the United Stastes with
similiar American tastes, politics, and passions. Staten Island is a
perfect fit for a NASCAR track. Think about it - each major sport
shares a defined audience with similiar tastes, politics, attitudes,
and passions. Its what keeps the fan base united. Same can be said with
the music industry and concerts.- Each genre of music has defined
audience that unites each fan base that share similiar tastes,
preferences, politics and passions. Marketing research proves these
factors.

We are a conservative borough with traditional values similar to other
NASCAR communities across America. Our values are similar to other
NASCAR audiences across the nation, especially in the South and the
West. Study the NASCAR tracks and each location and the markets they
are in. While we are in a Northeast Metro area - Staten Island has
maintained the larger conservative ideology of the Southern and Western
parts of the United States, where the majority of NASCAR tracks have
been developed and country music is the rule of the land. Similar taste
and similar attitudes all go together. Something to think about and
keep in mind when markets are targeted for big projects.

Proof of where we live affects our attitudes towards what we buy and
accept. America will always be a nation united and divided by how we
spend our time and money. Let us keep in mind with the proposed NASCAR
track on Staten Island that professional market research will show we
are ideal location sharing similar values with other NASCAR fans across
America.

NASCAR communities with a majority of the population Republican,
Traditional Pro-Family Values, Pro-lifers, Support Pray, Pro-Military,
Less Taxes, and buying American. This is all considered. Again we can't
deny the fact that NASCAR audiences are united with similar taste,
politics, attitudes and passions all across this great nation of ours.
This is why Staten Island fits in so well into the NASCAR schedule and
the proposed track is in the ideal community. Our preferred taste,
attitudes, politics, and passions are identical to other NASCAR
communities. Remember these tracks are not just built in any community
-- thus they must show certain ideal factors to be proposed. Staten
Island is perfect fit! We meet the qualifications! NASCAR is coming to
Staten Island!