Richard Burns Rally - Rally School time attack VIDEO!

Old April 20th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Richard Burns Rally - Rally School time attack VIDEO!

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/%7Egtg187w/Impreza.avi

PWNED
Old April 21st 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

(Chang Liu) wrote:

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/%7Egtg187w/Impreza.avi

> PWNED

I'm a big RBR fan, and the video might be interesting, but I have an
allergy to the "word" PWNED. In fact I've broken out in a rash just cut
& pasting it.

Andrew "they don't make language like they used to" McP

Old April 21st 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

>> PWNED

> I'm a big RBR fan, and the video might be interesting, but I have an
> allergy to the "word" PWNED. In fact I've broken out in a rash just cut
> & pasting it.
>
> Andrew "they don't make language like they used to" McP

heck...I don't even know what it means...Is that a good thing or a
bad thing?

dave henrie
Old April 21st 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

(Dave Henrie) wrote:

> Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Yo, old man, it's like, find your inner yoof and get down with the
online masses.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwned

Andrew McP
Old April 21st 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Andrew MacPherson wrote:
> Yo, old man, it's like, find your inner yoof and get down with the
> online masses.

Yo dude, shouldn't dat be der online *massive*? (Related to der Staines
massive?)
Old April 21st 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Andrew MacPherson wrote:
> (Chang Liu) wrote:

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/%7Egtg187w/Impreza.avi

>> PWNED

> I'm a big RBR fan, and the video might be interesting, but I have an
> allergy to the "word" PWNED. In fact I've broken out in a rash just cut
> & pasting it.
>
> Andrew "they don't make language like they used to" McP

Watch the video old man.
Old April 21st 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

(KeithB) wrote:

> der online *massive*?

I'm, like, well imbarrissed.

Andrew McP

PS The only massive stains round here are on the carpet, cunningly
hidden by bits of furniture.

Old April 21st 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

(Chang Liu) wrote:

> Watch the video old man.

Maybe I will when I can find my glasses and stop my wrinkly old fingers
shaking so hard I can't hit the download button ;-)

Andrew McP

Old April 21st 06, 07:46 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Laff.

Do you have a better setup for Rbr? I am playing on an Xbox controller.
:| And 640x480 with everything turned down.

Old April 21st 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Chang Liu" wrote...
> <snip> Do you have a better setup for Rbr? I am playing on an Xbox
> controller. :| And 640x480 with everything turned down.

Seeing as you asked....

I think it's safe to assume most rec.autos.simulators regulars have a
computer which can chuck out RBR at a higher res and with more eye candy
than that and are using a medium to high range, either analog or force
feedback wheel/pedal combo.

And, yup, a majority here can probably lay waste to that time with the
Skoda. Nice vid tho'.

Jan.
=---