I guess I'm an ass man ...

Old March 23rd 05, 09:36 PM
dwight

Default I guess I'm an ass man ...

http://automobilemag.com/auto_shows/...helby_mustang/

The straight-on photo looks great. The side by side comparison with the 2005
Mustang GT makes the GT seem tame.

But it's the shot of the rear of the car that gives me goosebumps.

Can't explain it, except that maybe that shot says SHELBY more than the
others...

dwight

Old March 24th 05, 12:20 AM
SVTKate

Dwight - NOW you've gone and done it.

I don't like Shelby
AND
I don't particularly like the 05

But man... I LOVE the way this car looks.
AND - 450 + 450 *sigh*

You suck.

I ask Hubs to buy me this for my birthday, three months to plan, right?
He grinned at me like I'm out of my rabbid assed mind.

You suck!

Kate

Old March 24th 05, 12:25 AM
trainfan1

dwight wrote:
> http://automobilemag.com/auto_shows/...helby_mustang/
>
> The straight-on photo looks great. The side by side comparison with the 2005
> Mustang GT makes the GT seem tame.
>
> But it's the shot of the rear of the car that gives me goosebumps.
>
> Can't explain it, except that maybe that shot says SHELBY more than the
> others...
>
> dwight

And... Notice the "nose in the air" on that old blue Shelby in the
Background?

Rob
Old March 24th 05, 12:33 AM

Trainfan wrote:

> And... Notice the "nose in the air" on that old blue
> Shelby in the Background?

Cut the coils. Cut the coils.

I wonder if it's "points off" in MCA judging NOT to have the nose-up
posture.

180 Out

Old March 24th 05, 01:32 AM

> Trainfan wrote:

> > And... Notice the "nose in the air" on that old blue
> > Shelby in the Background?

> Cut the coils. Cut the coils.

It's never cut, it's replace the coils.

Patrick
'93 Cobra

Old March 24th 05, 02:24 AM
Scott Van Nest

tell him you have a buyer for Shug. As long as she (the car) can live with
a name change.

Scott

nk.net...

Old March 24th 05, 03:24 AM
66 6F HCS

"trainfan1" > wrote
> And... Notice the "nose in the air" on that old blue Shelby in the
> Background?

What I'm wondering is why they chose a '68 for the background, especially
when the new Shelby looks like it is supposed to more closely resemble the
'67 (hood treatment). Especially with all the focus over the last few years
on the 67's and the Eleanor fakes that Shelby himself is promoting.
--
Scott W.
'66 Mustang HCS 289

Old March 24th 05, 03:58 AM

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:20:14 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:

>Dwight - NOW you've gone and done it.
>
>I don't like Shelby
>AND
>I don't particularly like the 05
>
>But man... I LOVE the way this car looks.
>AND - 450 + 450 *sigh*
>
>You suck.
>
>I ask Hubs to buy me this for my birthday, three months to plan, right?
>He grinned at me like I'm out of my rabbid assed mind.
>
>You suck!
>

>Kate

lmfao
kate the whore and her rustang

get some class
and get off the crack pipe

hurc ast
Old March 24th 05, 04:26 AM
dwight

> wrote in message
>>

> lmfao
> kate the whore and her rustang
>
> get some class
> and get off the crack pipe
>
> hurc ast

Do they allow mirrors where you live?

dwight

Old March 24th 05, 04:50 AM

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:26:54 -0500, "dwight" >
wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .

>> lmfao