THE Problem With 5.0 Mustangs

Old January 21st 05, 01:52 AM
Trent Woodruff

>Joe was cut from the Baylor football team for saying...
>>"winnard" > wrote in

>> I forgot to add, Gibson is better than Fender, by the way.

>What are you, a _complete_ moron? Gibson and Fenders are both great,
>just different. Just like Fords and Dodges.

"Just like" two brands of vehicle that routinely suck?

Trent
Chairborne "Nine of Diamonds" Ranger

....To be a great NCO, you need three bones: a backbone, a wishbone and a funny bone.
Old January 21st 05, 02:27 AM
winnard

"Joe" > wrote in message
> "Joel K. 'Jay' Furr" > wrote in
> :
>
> > Joe > wrote in
> > :
> >
> >> What are you, a _complete_ moron? Gibson and Fenders are both
> >> great, just different. Just like Fords and Dodges.

> > Out of curiousity, which do you own?

> I currently own and play a '97 Roadhouse Stratocaster; I've previously
> owned a '71 Gibson SG Special. I also own a vintage Danelectro and a
> customized '70s Guild S100. I've played countless Strats, Teles, Les
> Pauls, ES335s, etc. and they're all great guitars in their own right.
>
> Now if I had the money, I'd go out and get a Paul Reed Smith.

A Paul Reed Smith is about as fashionable as one of those Livestrong
bracelets, and as flashy as '77 Thunderbird with whitewall tires.

winnard

Old January 21st 05, 03:27 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Erik D. wrote:

> LMAO!!! I'll bet that Murano is pretty quick huh. I know a while back
> when you first got it I commented on the looks of it. I didn't really
> like it back then but I must admit that those things have grown on me. I
> really like them alot now. I heard that they actually put a V8 in the
> infiniti version?? That would be a pretty mean SUV.
> Erik D.
> '94 white lightning
> '01 white GT

The FX 45 has the V8, 310HP but that engine in the Q45 has
340HP. The $400 exhaust upgrade from Crawford sounds pretty kick ass,
but then we all know what "sounding good" gets you... :-p

--
3) If it were My Mustang, I would have yanked
the stupid xxxxx out of her beater and beat in
Old January 21st 05, 03:38 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

SVTKate wrote:

> "MoParMaN" >
>

> | You are obviously a moron of the nth degree and no nothing of which you
> | speak. My Dodge Ram 2500HD with a slightly modified 5.7 liter Hemi Magnum
> | has never broken. Although, I only get 12.5 MPG when I'm not eating you
> | ****ant ford owners for lunch, I enjoy feeding it fuel in the hopes yet
> | another F150 Lightning wants to get his ass wooped. Btw, I've got almost a
> | 100K on it now, pull a 13000 pound fifth wheeler and have still done
> nothing
> | but normal maintenance......Hell, a chicken **** mustang would have
> already
> | needed an engine overhaul. HHAAAA
> |
> | RSFCking losers!!!
> |
> | --
> | MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
> | --SCUD Coordinates 32.61204 North: 96.92993 West--
> |

> Man.. don't take it all so literally. You'd think he was talking sh*t about
> your momma or something!
> Go start your big ol ugly assed truck and suck on your exhaust pipe for
> awhile.
> Maybe it will mellow you out.
>
> Kate.

You've got to slow down some, I can't change quotes that fast!!!

Old January 21st 05, 03:41 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Bill Lang wrote:

> Nevermind the facts, , just give me the details!
>

>>LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! That's the funniest thing I've ever read in
>>this NG by *far*... omg Kate owns.
>>

> Truly, one of the saddest testimonies on the quality of this
> chatroom.

This is not a chatroom, and 442 was not only not an engine size
but was no where near the largest CID for an American car.

Old January 21st 05, 03:43 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Jim Weeks wrote:

> dat sumbitch is so fast it caught his camper on fire during re-entry..
>
> hehe..
>
> jpw

ROFL sounds like Rodney Carrington

Old January 21st 05, 03:56 AM
Bill Lang

Nevermind the facts, WindsorFox[SS], just give me the details!

> Bill Lang wrote:
>
>> Nevermind the facts, , just give me the details!
>>

>>>LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! That's the funniest thing I've ever read in
>>>this NG by *far*... omg Kate owns.
>>>

>> Truly, one of the saddest testimonies on the quality of this
>> chatroom.
>>

> This is not a chatroom, and 442 was not only not an engine
> size
> but was no where near the largest CID for an American car.

442 sure as hell sounds better than 5 litres. Litres is french for
gallon. Why would you name an engine by the size of the gas tank?

And I know 442 wasn't the biggest. Any moran knows that. Hell, my
pop had a 454 casul.

--
mutt

"By the unwinking red eye of Ra."
Old January 21st 05, 05:09 AM
Wound Up

<my rant snipped>

> Interesting, try 2 aspirin and a half gallon of Pepmo, that should clear up
> all the **** that just fell out of your mouth.

It was a long-winded, sardonic joke. I now refer you to a dictionary,
and to that sense of humor I know you have.

Lighten up, Mopar guy. My grandpappy built Chryslers for almost 35
years. Does that make you feel any better?

If it doesn't, I would recommend a fleet home enema kit to loosen the
pole that is apparently wedged quite securely up your considerable ass.

--
Wound Up

1967 Mustang Coupe, restored & modified

"A pessimist is just a well-informed optimist." - Anonymous

Old January 21st 05, 07:31 AM

"moran". MORON.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

Old January 21st 05, 11:27 AM
SVTKate

"WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote

| > Man.. don't take it all so literally. You'd think he was talking sh*t
about
| > your momma or something!
| > Go start your big ol ugly assed truck and suck on your exhaust pipe for
| > awhile.
| > Maybe it will mellow you out.
| >
| > Kate.
|
| You've got to slow down some, I can't change quotes that fast!!!

Uhh...
slow down?

Kidding... right?

Kate