SCT Flash ? for my 07 GT Mustang

Old November 12th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
gt500428

Default SCT Flash ? for my 07 GT Mustang

When I set up the X3 SCT powerflash, on the "Airbox" option there is no
ROUSH option. There are BBK, Steeda etc. Anyone have an idea as to which
runs closest to the ROUSH so I add the airbox program? lmk thx Larry n
Indiana.

Old November 13th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

gt500428 wrote:
> When I set up the X3 SCT powerflash, on the "Airbox" option there is no
> ROUSH option. There are BBK, Steeda etc. Anyone have an idea as to which
> runs closest to the ROUSH so I add the airbox program? lmk thx Larry n
> Indiana.

I don't think there are many, if any, people here running the SCT chips.
I have a Fox Mustang and use a TwEECer chip so my experience is
worthless to you. There are a lot of forums out there that can probably
help you. Do a Google search for "SCT Chip forum" and that should get
you pointed in the right direction.
Old November 14th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Scott

If it is the Roush that does not require a tune(402099), then you can select
"stock". Any cold air intake that does not require a tuner will have the
same MAF tuning as stock. However, if you want the best performance you
should either get a dyno tune done or contact the seller of the SCT to see
if they either have a custom tune available or if they can provide further
advice.

Scott
2006 Mustang GT

Old November 20th 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Geo[_2_]

The 'Roush' is the same as the 'AIRAID'

"gt500428" > wrote in message
> When I set up the X3 SCT powerflash, on the "Airbox" option there is no
> ROUSH option. There are BBK, Steeda etc. Anyone have an idea as to which
> runs closest to the ROUSH so I add the airbox program? lmk thx Larry n
> Indiana.

Flash websites [email protected] Technology 0 December 5th 06 03:15 PM
How to flash VIN to used PCM? [email protected] Chrysler 13 November 25th 06 03:20 AM
NO AC after PCM flash on 2000 SL2 [email protected] Saturn 1 July 19th 06 10:42 PM
Flash Car Wash Kit SteveH Alfa Romeo 11 April 14th 05 08:38 PM
Can't get my C.E.L. flash code!! Lyle_s BMW 6 January 18th 05 10:27 AM