Idiot parker

Old December 29th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Idiot parker

Snapped this some time back:

http://i15.tinypic.com/85ypw9g.jpg

Four entrances to the store this guy's doing business in, and he has
to completely block one of them off.

--

Half drunk is a waste of money.
Old December 30th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein):

> Snapped this some time back:
>
> http://i15.tinypic.com/85ypw9g.jpg
>
> Four entrances to the store this guy's doing business in, and he has
> to completely block one of them off.

MAybe he realised the forgot his brains and ran back in to see if he
left them in the store?

--
"Goody! A challenge! This is going to be fun!"
-- Q
Old December 30th 07, 06:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Scott in SoCal wrote:
>On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:14:04 -0700, Ashton Crusher >
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:31:14 -0500, "Murderous Speeding Drunken
>>Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)"
> wrote:
>>

>>>Snapped this some time back:
>>>
>>>http://i15.tinypic.com/85ypw9g.jpg
>>>
>>>Four entrances to the store this guy's doing business in, and he has
>>>to completely block one of them off.

>>Maybe it stopped running as he was leaving?

>See what I mean, Hector?

I had no doubt. :-)

--

Ask me about drunk driving for fun and profit!
Old December 30th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Scott in SoCal wrote:
>On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:31:14 -0500, "Murderous Speeding Drunken
>Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)"
> wrote:
>
>>Snapped this some time back:
>>
>>http://i15.tinypic.com/85ypw9g.jpg
>>
>>Four entrances to the store this guy's doing business in, and he has
>>to completely block one of them off.

>Get ready for the apologists!
>
>When I posted a couple of similar pictures not too long ago,
>
>http://i18.tinypic.com/4dwun42.jpg
>http://i18.tinypic.com/4cwcntf.jpg
>
>I was offered all sorts of ridiculous excuses, such as "he must have
>had a mechanical breakdown" or "it's hard to park along the curved
>curb in a cul-de-sac" or "he's only blocking the sidewalk, part of the
>street, and that family's driveway, what's the big deal?"

To a certain degree, I can side with them, if the MFFYers in question
are blocking driveways where they are visiting. Otherwise, the cars
should be impounded like the "ricers" seem to get from time to time.

>BTW, I saw another MFFY parker at the mall last night:
>
>http://i19.tinypic.com/6z523pw.jpg
>
>Believe me, I was *sorely* tempted to park in that first space to the
>left of the hatched-out area, boxing this MFFY in, but I didn't want
>this asshole to damage my car in his attempts to escape.

I can imagine. That kind of crap makes me want to buy a mid-70's
bronco. :-)

--

Ask me about drunk driving for fun and profit!
Old December 30th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein):
>>
>> Snapped this some time back:
>>
>> http://i15.tinypic.com/85ypw9g.jpg
>>
>> Four entrances to the store this guy's doing business in, and he has
>> to completely block one of them off.

>MAybe he realised the forgot his brains and ran back in to see if he
>left them in the store?

I'm pretty sure he lost them long before he got to the store. :-)

--

Ask me about drunk driving for fun and profit!
Old December 30th 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Nate Nagel[_2_]

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein) wrote:
> Scott in SoCal wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:31:14 -0500, "Murderous Speeding Drunken
>>Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)"
> wrote:
>>

>>>Snapped this some time back:
>>>
>>>http://i15.tinypic.com/85ypw9g.jpg
>>>
>>>Four entrances to the store this guy's doing business in, and he has
>>>to completely block one of them off.

>>Get ready for the apologists!
>>
>>When I posted a couple of similar pictures not too long ago,
>>
>>http://i18.tinypic.com/4dwun42.jpg
>>http://i18.tinypic.com/4cwcntf.jpg
>>
>>I was offered all sorts of ridiculous excuses, such as "he must have
>>had a mechanical breakdown" or "it's hard to park along the curved
>>curb in a cul-de-sac" or "he's only blocking the sidewalk, part of the
>>street, and that family's driveway, what's the big deal?"

> To a certain degree, I can side with them, if the MFFYers in question
> are blocking driveways where they are visiting. Otherwise, the cars
> should be impounded like the "ricers" seem to get from time to time.
>

>>BTW, I saw another MFFY parker at the mall last night:
>>
>>http://i19.tinypic.com/6z523pw.jpg
>>
>>Believe me, I was *sorely* tempted to park in that first space to the
>>left of the hatched-out area, boxing this MFFY in, but I didn't want
>>this asshole to damage my car in his attempts to escape.

> I can imagine. That kind of crap makes me want to buy a mid-70's
> bronco. :-)

International Harvester Scout II. Or, if you live in a rural area with
lots of space, a Travelall.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old December 30th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Nate Nagel wrote:
>Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein) wrote:
>> Scott in SoCal wrote:
>>
>>>On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:31:14 -0500, "Murderous Speeding Drunken
>>>Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)"

>>>Get ready for the apologists!
>>>
>>>When I posted a couple of similar pictures not too long ago,
>>>
>>>http://i18.tinypic.com/4dwun42.jpg
>>>http://i18.tinypic.com/4cwcntf.jpg
>>>
>>>I was offered all sorts of ridiculous excuses, such as "he must have
>>>had a mechanical breakdown" or "it's hard to park along the curved
>>>curb in a cul-de-sac" or "he's only blocking the sidewalk, part of the
>>>street, and that family's driveway, what's the big deal?"

>> To a certain degree, I can side with them, if the MFFYers in question
>> are blocking driveways where they are visiting. Otherwise, the cars
>> should be impounded like the "ricers" seem to get from time to time.
>>

>>>BTW, I saw another MFFY parker at the mall last night:
>>>
>>>http://i19.tinypic.com/6z523pw.jpg
>>>
>>>Believe me, I was *sorely* tempted to park in that first space to the
>>>left of the hatched-out area, boxing this MFFY in, but I didn't want
>>>this asshole to damage my car in his attempts to escape.

>> I can imagine. That kind of crap makes me want to buy a mid-70's
>> bronco. :-)

>International Harvester Scout II. Or, if you live in a rural area with
>lots of space, a Travelall.

Excellent suggestions; thanks!

--

Ask me about drunk driving for fun and profit!
Old December 30th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Bill[_12_]

"Scott in SoCal" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:31:14 -0500, "Murderous Speeding Drunken
> Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)"
> > wrote:
>
>>Snapped this some time back:
>>
>>http://i15.tinypic.com/85ypw9g.jpg
>>
>>Four entrances to the store this guy's doing business in, and he has
>>to completely block one of them off.

> Get ready for the apologists!
>
> When I posted a couple of similar pictures not too long ago,
>
> http://i18.tinypic.com/4dwun42.jpg
> http://i18.tinypic.com/4cwcntf.jpg
>
> I was offered all sorts of ridiculous excuses, such as "he must have
> had a mechanical breakdown" or "it's hard to park along the curved
> curb in a cul-de-sac" or "he's only blocking the sidewalk, part of the
> street, and that family's driveway, what's the big deal?"
>
> BTW, I saw another MFFY parker at the mall last night:
>
> http://i19.tinypic.com/6z523pw.jpg
>
> Believe me, I was *sorely* tempted to park in that first space to the
> left of the hatched-out area, boxing this MFFY in, but I didn't want
> this asshole to damage my car in his attempts to escape.

So in what way was that car or it's driver in any way interfering with you
or your life? Or was it just the fact that the driver was thinking outside
of the box, so to speak, that annoyed you? He's not taking up two spaces
(heck, he's not taking up any spaces), he's no blocking anyone, and the
parking lot seems far from full. All I can gather from your post is that
you're a self-righteous, fascist prick who wakes up each day thinking "stay
within the line, stay within the lines...."

- B

Old December 30th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein):
> >Believe me, I was *sorely* tempted to park in that first space to the
> >left of the hatched-out area, boxing this MFFY in, but I didn't want
> >this asshole to damage my car in his attempts to escape.

> I can imagine. That kind of crap makes me want to buy a mid-70's
> bronco. :-)

I wouldn't mind having one of these to deal with idiot parkers. Though
day to day operations may be difficult with it.

http://tinyurl.com/2vq4n7

--
"Now, if all you can send is a dollar or two
There ain't a hell of alot I can promise to you
Old December 31st 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein):
>> >Believe me, I was *sorely* tempted to park in that first space to the
>> >left of the hatched-out area, boxing this MFFY in, but I didn't want
>> >this asshole to damage my car in his attempts to escape.

>> I can imagine. That kind of crap makes me want to buy a mid-70's
>> bronco. :-)

>I wouldn't mind having one of these to deal with idiot parkers. Though
>day to day operations may be difficult with it.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/2vq4n7

I think with time, I could learn to adjust (and enjoy). :-)

--

Ask me about drunk driving for fun and profit!

Idiot town mourns because 5 idiot teens drive recklessly and killthemselves Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 2 June 30th 07 06:08 AM
Lucky idiot killed idiot over a Taurus gpsman Driving 28 November 21st 06 10:17 PM
Idiot kills idiot over a Taurus gpsman Driving 298 November 9th 06 04:29 AM
MFFY Parker Paul Driving 8 March 26th 05 04:39 PM
parker, co area maps [email protected] Driving 1 January 31st 05 10:19 PM