Bitch says she's in labor - Cop gives her ticket anyway

Old December 5th 08, 07:30 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer[_5_]

Default Bitch says she's in labor - Cop gives her ticket anyway

SFB spewed:

>Any you're a criminal coddler. Reckless drivers are the biggest crime
>problem we have and you say let them go.

Hey!!! Hey!!! POA!!!
How many kids did you kill today???

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old December 5th 08, 08:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

What makes you think the woman waited last minute before heading to
the hospital? Have you ever been in labor before? The hospital
doesn't admit anyone who isn't in active labor aka contractions 5 min
apart for at least an hour. The hospital will tell you to wait before
coming in.
Besides I think the worst part of the story isn't that they got a
ticket, but that the cop didn't do anything to help.
Old December 5th 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Jack[_21_]

TheLegionsofRome wrote:
> "Jack" > wrote in message
>> TheLegionsofRome wrote:
>>> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>>> .70...

>>> America is going down because of Stupid troopers, or law
>>> enforcement having too narrow mind. They also put an
>>> old man 85-yrs old in jail for stealing $0.25 candy.
>>> While murders can get away freely. Yeah **** them the
>>> stinky officers, and **** you too poster. You're such
>>> a asshole sucker.

>> You're overstating the case.
>>

> Is America now going up or down ?
>
> Should I work hard for your hardhead? Go do your
> homework and study hard Rightard.

You're not making much sense.

Old December 5th 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Jack[_21_]

Default Woman says she's in labor - Cop gives her ticket anyway

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> "Jack" > wrote in
> abs:
>

>> This is why cops should have to have four year degrees.

> Cop did the right thing. You're just a criminal coddler
> and can't see it.

Oh.

Old December 5th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Jack[_21_]

Dave wrote:
>> This is why cops should have to have four year degrees.
>>

> I'd support that. It would mean an immediate and
> permanent decrease in staffing levels of about 95% or
> better. I don't view that as a bad ing. -Dave

It wouldn't mean that if instituted gradually. I would mean you'd have to
pay cops more. Which would be a good thing--you get what you pay for.

Old December 5th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Bill[_12_]

"Jack" > wrote in message
abs...
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...8/12/04/in_rus
>> h_hour_labor_ticket_delivered/
>>
>> By Stephanie Ebbert
>> Globe Staff / December 4, 2008
>>

> This is why cops should have to have four year degrees.

Years ago, Dallas required (I think) the equivalent of an associates degree.
They had to drop it as part of affirmation action -- it locked out too many
minorities.

Old December 6th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Matthew Russotto

In article <49383e7d@kcnews01>,
C. E. White > wrote:

>"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote
>in message .70...
>>

>> http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...8/12/04/in_rus
>> h_hour_labor_ticket_delivered/

>It is a ticket. They should go to court. Any reasonable DA will have
>it dismissed if you can prove hospital admitance shortly after the
>time of the ticket. A ticket is nothing more than a summons to appear
>in court. It does not prove guilt. They can plead guilty and pay the
>fine if they don't want to go to court. "We" weren't there, so we only
>have the facts presented in the article. Chances are the trooper has a
>different opinion of the events.

Yep. Chances are that according to the cop the guy was "agitated",
was "waving his arms" and "shouting obscenities" at the cop. Also the
women wasn't visibly pregnant and nothing about pregnancy was mentioned.
--
It's times like these which make me glad my bank is Dial-a-Mattress
Old December 6th 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

David Johnston > wrote in
:

> On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 14:05:48 -0600, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> MURDERERS" > wrote:
>

>>Cop did the right thing. Dumb bitch waited till the last minute before
>>she headed to the hospital and then claims the laws don't apply to her.
>>

> Your efforts to popularise speeding are simply tireless.

Idiot. I am NOT trying to popularize speeding. And BTW, i hope you noticed
the article said the driver had 6 speeding crimes in the last 20 years!!

Karma, she's a B [email protected] Driving 2 August 15th 07 01:16 PM
Off Topic: She's late for work! Airman Driving 9 April 11th 06 04:16 AM
Off Topic: She's late for work! Airman Driving 0 April 10th 06 07:39 AM
She's all Mine! Seahag Jeep 14 December 10th 05 05:05 PM
SHE'S MINE!!! can I join the group now :) Rivergoat Mazda 5 January 31st 05 09:54 PM