These used Honda' seem way too cheap -- what do you think is wrong with them?

Old July 27th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default These used Honda' seem way too cheap -- what do you think is wrong with them?

These were advertised in my local paper. They all seem way too cheap
compared to blue book values. What do you think is wrong with them
(just guesses)?

Are the prices for the last two too cheap that i should be suspicious
or are they more reasonable?

Thanks.

2005 HONDA CIVIC
$3,300 Email Seller Remove From 'My Portfolio'

Seller Comments: The mileage on this vehicle is accurately
represented.Looks like it did the day it was driven off the lot as a
brand new car. This vehicle was taken care of so well that there is not
even a door ding on the exterior. The original paint still shines.When
you feel the transmission shift on this vehicle, you would think it was
a brand new auto. The engine in this vehicle was well maintained and
runs like new. All electrical and optional equipment on this vehicle
have been checked and are in working condition. There are no known
defects - past or present on this vehicle. The care of this auto has
been well maintained, and its extra clean exterior is all the proof you
need. Interior in showroom condition. Although these tires are used,
there is still plenty of tread wear left.
Mileage: 12,357

2004 HONDA ACCORD EX
$3,310 Email Seller Remove From 'My Portfolio'

Seller Comments: 2003 Honda Accord EX with Leather! LOW MILES!
Includes wood inlays on all four doors and on the console for a touch
of elegance. Open the sunroof and let the fresh air flow through the
vehicle. The 6-CD in-dash changer will let you load up your favorite
music for a long, windy drive through the country in comfort.For more
pictures and informations feel free to contact me!!!
Trim: Ex
Mileage: 34,680

1998 HONDA CIVIC LX
$4,400 67,200 miles. Email Seller Remove From 'My Portfolio'

Seller Comments: AUTO/A COLD RUN EXCELENT VERY GOOD COND, NEW BRAKE

$6,950 1998 HONDA CIVIC LX. 4 DR. 56 K ORIGINAL MILES. 1 OWNER, AUTO,
FULLY LOADED.

Old July 27th 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Andy Fekete

My guess that they may have had flood damage from Hurricane Katrina. Check
to see where they were previously registered. Just remember the old sayings:
"You get what you paid for" or "If it sounds to good to be true, it usually
is"...

oups.com...