Latest on Josh Hancock crash - Boozer and had near fatal crash justthree days before!!!

Old May 1st 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.sport.baseball
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Latest on Josh Hancock crash - Boozer and had near fatal crash justthree days before!!!

http://tinyurl.com/229zsh

Hancock had close call days before death
By Joe Strauss and Jake Wagman
ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH - 05/01/2007

Cardinals pitcher Josh Hancock was in a potentially serious traffic
accident less than three days before the one that took his life Sunday,
according to police reports.

Hancock walked away from that early Thursday morning crash uninjured,
but he was late for the team's afternoon game a few hours later. The
club and several teammates said he had overslept.

But sources say he was late because he was hung over.

Two nights later, after pitching in a Saturday afternoon game, Hancock
spent the evening at Mike Shannon's Steaks and Seafood drinking to a
point of impairment, according to a couple at the restaurant.

The couple said they overheard Hancock telling ESPN broadcaster Dave
Campbell that manager Tony La Russa had been infuriated with Hancock on
Thursday because he was "too hung over to play." A club source also said
Hancock was hung over when he arrived at the ballpark.

Hancock was killed about 12:30 a.m. Sunday as he drove west from
downtown, apparently headed to meet with four teammates in Clayton.

Three days earlier, Hancock had a close call when his vehicle edged
several inches into the intersection of Yellow Brick Road and Illinois
Route 3. A Sauget police spokesman said Monday that a tractor-trailer
struck Hancock's GMC Denali, tearing off the vehicle's front bumper.
"Just another inch or so and he could have died two days earlier,
because that tractor-trailer was traveling about 45 to 50 miles per
hour," according to Sauget Police Chief Patrick Delaney.

Neither Hancock nor the truck's driver was injured, and Hancock was not
ticketed.

"He apparently inched forward to get ready to make a left-hand turn to
go northbound on Route 3. I don't know if he didn't realize the front of
his vehicle had just inched enough onto the southbound roadway," Delaney
said.

(snip)

---------

Why the hell wasn't he ticketed for that earlier crash?. It was entirely
his fault. Answer - money talks.
Old May 3rd 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.sport.baseball
Drunken Driver

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/229zsh
>
>Hancock had close call days before death
>By Joe Strauss and Jake Wagman
>ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH - 05/01/2007
>
>Cardinals pitcher Josh Hancock was in a potentially serious traffic
>accident less than three days before the one that took his life Sunday,
>according to police reports.
>
>Hancock walked away from that early Thursday morning crash uninjured,
>but he was late for the team's afternoon game a few hours later. The
>club and several teammates said he had overslept.
>
>But sources say he was late because he was hung over.
>
>Two nights later, after pitching in a Saturday afternoon game, Hancock
>spent the evening at Mike Shannon's Steaks and Seafood drinking to a
>point of impairment, according to a couple at the restaurant.
>
>The couple said they overheard Hancock telling ESPN broadcaster Dave
>Campbell that manager Tony La Russa had been infuriated with Hancock on
>Thursday because he was "too hung over to play." A club source also said
>Hancock was hung over when he arrived at the ballpark.
>
>Hancock was killed about 12:30 a.m. Sunday as he drove west from
>downtown, apparently headed to meet with four teammates in Clayton.
>
>Three days earlier, Hancock had a close call when his vehicle edged
>several inches into the intersection of Yellow Brick Road and Illinois
>Route 3. A Sauget police spokesman said Monday that a tractor-trailer
>struck Hancock's GMC Denali, tearing off the vehicle's front bumper.
>"Just another inch or so and he could have died two days earlier,
>because that tractor-trailer was traveling about 45 to 50 miles per
>hour," according to Sauget Police Chief Patrick Delaney.
>
>Neither Hancock nor the truck's driver was injured, and Hancock was not
>ticketed.
>
>"He apparently inched forward to get ready to make a left-hand turn to
>go northbound on Route 3. I don't know if he didn't realize the front of
>his vehicle had just inched enough onto the southbound roadway," Delaney
>said.
>
>(snip)
>
>---------
>
>Why the hell wasn't he ticketed for that earlier crash?. It was entirely
>his fault. Answer - money talks.

Wrong answer.

Correct answer: he's a ****ty driver, and now he's dead. It's
wonderful when nature works it's magic!!!!

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old May 3rd 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.sport.baseball

Drunken Driver wrote:

>> Why the hell wasn't he ticketed for that earlier crash?. It was entirely
>> his fault. Answer - money talks.

> Wrong answer.
>
> Correct answer: he's a ****ty driver, and now he's dead. It's
> wonderful when nature works it's magic!!!!

I know he's a ****ty driver and so why wasn't he ticketed when he stuck
the nose of his car into oncoming traffic.??
Old May 3rd 07, 05:30 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), in a sure sign
that the Apocalypse is upon us, someone calling themself Speeders &
Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS - the complete connoisseur of all GAY KID
PORN, spewed forth this crapola all over the landscape in
rec.autos.driving:

> Drunken Driver wrote:
>

> >> Why the hell wasn't he ticketed for that earlier crash?. It was entirely
> >> his fault. Answer - money talks.

> > Wrong answer.
> >
> > Correct answer: he's a ****ty driver, and now he's dead. It's
> > wonderful when nature works it's magic!!!!

> I know he's a ****ty driver and so why wasn't he ticketed when he stuck
> the nose of his car into oncoming traffic.??

Who gives a damn? Darwin has done his job with this ****wit and he's
paid the ultimate price for his ****ty driving. Case Closed as you like
to ejaculate all over this newsgroup.

--
"I was talking to your mother
Just the other night.
Old May 4th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.sport.baseball
Drunken Driver

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Drunken Driver wrote:
>

>>> Why the hell wasn't he ticketed for that earlier crash?. It was entirely
>>> his fault. Answer - money talks.

>> Wrong answer.
>>
>> Correct answer: he's a ****ty driver, and now he's dead. It's
>> wonderful when nature works it's magic!!!!

>I know he's a ****ty driver and so why wasn't he ticketed when he stuck
>the nose of his car into oncoming traffic.??

For the same reason tons of retards in my area aren't ticketed when
they stick the nose of their vehicles into oncoming traffic. Cops
aren't much smarter than your average American, which ain't saying
much. Thankfully nature usually catches the incompetent drivers the
cops miss.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.