Washer Tank / pump

Old May 21st 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Washer Tank / pump

Hey Guys & Gals,

I was just curious if anyone can tell me the best way to take out the
Washer tank and the pump.. I have a 90 LX 2.4L and the chilton manual
is a piece of crap I'm finding out. The guy who I bought the car off of
had j-rigged the pump wiring.. I figured I should just take out the
tank and replace the wiring and the pump.... although I can't figure
out how to get it out. Just need to have the washer working before
winter and all.. thank

Old May 21st 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

I'm guessing I have to take off the fender and the tire?

Old May 22nd 06, 12:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"SonarBoy" > wrote:

> I'm guessing I have to take off the fender and the tire?

IIRC, the INNER and the tire... not the sheet metal. Get extra sheet metal
screws to reattach the inner as several may break off.

you pay..DEAL with it!