The world has run out of oil

Old January 8th 08, 01:38 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers

Default The world has run out of oil

As of today, January 7, 2008, The world has run out of crude oil.
It's completely gone, except for a few tankers still waiting to be
unloaded. Gasoline will rise to $1000 a gallon and higher by this
time tomorrow, and when it's gone, it will be gone for good and
forever. The Bush administration is telling everyone to park their
vehicles and not drive any longer. Most if not all oil remaining will
be used for military uses only. We must continue the war in Iraq, and
without oil, the war is over. Therefore, even is you can afford $1000
or more per gallon for gasoline, it's unlikely you will find any.

Everyone knew this day was coming, it's just a matter of time when it
would occur. Today was the day, and it came as a shock to many in the
oil industry. They stated that the entire world has been drained of
oil, and there is nothing they can do about it.

This message has been posted by the American Automobile Association.
Please forward this message.

Old January 8th 08, 01:57 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers
Sanity

> wrote in message
> As of today, January 7, 2008, The world has run out of crude oil.
> It's completely gone, except for a few tankers still waiting to be
> unloaded. Gasoline will rise to $1000 a gallon and higher by this
> time tomorrow, and when it's gone, it will be gone for good and
> forever. The Bush administration is telling everyone to park their
> vehicles and not drive any longer. Most if not all oil remaining will
> be used for military uses only. We must continue the war in Iraq, and
> without oil, the war is over. Therefore, even is you can afford $1000
> or more per gallon for gasoline, it's unlikely you will find any.
>
> Everyone knew this day was coming, it's just a matter of time when it
> would occur. Today was the day, and it came as a shock to many in the
> oil industry. They stated that the entire world has been drained of
> oil, and there is nothing they can do about it.
>
> This message has been posted by the American Automobile Association.
> Please forward this message.

You still going to the proctologist for your headaches?

Old January 8th 08, 02:54 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, wrote:
> As of today, January 7, 2008, The world has run out of crude oil.
> It's completely gone, except for a few tankers still waiting to be
> unloaded. Gasoline will rise to $1000 a gallon and higher by this
> time tomorrow, and when it's gone, it will be gone for good and
> forever. The Bush administration is telling everyone to park their
> vehicles and not drive any longer. Most if not all oil remaining will
> be used for military uses only. We must continue the war in Iraq, and
> without oil, the war is over. Therefore, even is you can afford $1000
> or more per gallon for gasoline, it's unlikely you will find any.
>
> Everyone knew this day was coming, it's just a matter of time when it
> would occur. Today was the day, and it came as a shock to many in the
> oil industry. They stated that the entire world has been drained of
> oil, and there is nothing they can do about it.

No it's not coming. And if it did it would be temporary*. There is enough
more difficult to refine oil in the americas that would be extremely
profitable under the conditions of 'all the easy to get and refine oil is
used up' that it would be rush as to who would exploit it the quickest.

*The only thing I could see that could make that sudden of shock is to nuke
the whole of the oil producing middle east. Or maybe that asteroid
that's coming within 1.5 lunar distances impacting there. In either of
those two cases we are so f*cked that the last thing we will worry about
is driving. Eating will be the priority.

Old January 8th 08, 06:58 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Governor Swill wrote:

> It's not about the scarcity of oil. There is plenty. It's about
> a) how much it costs to get it out of the ground. We've gotten all
> the easy to get to stuff. And

No they haven't. If the easy jed's shot-gun crude was nearly running out
there would be investments made into the oil that is only profitable
above $US40 a barrel. Those investments are not being made in a large
scale because of a fear that the taps will be opened wide and the market
flooded with crude that practically bubbles from the ground dropping oil
prices below the profitable level for the harder to extract/refine stuff.

Thing is, that easy to get oil is mostly in the middle east. If the US
taxpayer wasn't footing the bill for instability of the region. Wasn't
financing the US military and foreign policy, that oil would cost more
than the harder to extract/refine oil her in the americas.

> b) demand growing faster than ever in history, faster in fact than
> supply despite all the breaks oil companies get for finding and
> getting new oil to market.
>
> Iow, demand is growing faster than we can pump it.

Reserves are growing faster than sales. Read exxon mobil's annual
report.

Old January 9th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

An SFB wannabe spewed:

<< ECP removed >>

> As of today, January 7, 2008, The world has run out of crude oil.
> It's completely gone, except for a few tankers still waiting to be

Cite?

> unloaded. Gasoline will rise to $1000 a gallon and higher by this
> time tomorrow, and when it's gone, it will be gone for good and
> forever. The Bush administration is telling everyone to park their
> vehicles and not drive any longer. Most if not all oil remaining will
> be used for military uses only. We must continue the war in Iraq, and
> without oil, the war is over. Therefore, even is you can afford $1000
> or more per gallon for gasoline, it's unlikely you will find any.

Again, cite?

> Everyone knew this day was coming, it's just a matter of time when it
> would occur. Today was the day, and it came as a shock to many in the
> oil industry. They stated that the entire world has been drained of
> oil, and there is nothing they can do about it.

Did SFB nymshift?

> This message has been posted by the American Automobile Association.
> Please forward this message.

Maybe I'll forward it to the AAA and see what they say. Nah. Not worth
my time.

--
"You can fool some of the people all the time,
and those are the ones you want to
Old January 9th 08, 02:06 AM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers
Matthew T. Russotto

In article >,
Brent P > wrote:

>*The only thing I could see that could make that sudden of shock is to nuke
>the whole of the oil producing middle east. Or maybe that asteroid
>that's coming within 1.5 lunar distances impacting there. In either of
>those two cases we are so f*cked that the last thing we will worry about
>is driving. Eating will be the priority.

Hadn't you heard? The asteroid is made of frozen short-chain
hydrocarbons.

(Hey, it's as likely as the original poster's nonsense)

result in a fully-depreciated one.