A4 switchblade remote and floor mats FS

Old December 22nd 07, 11:10 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
KLS

Default A4 switchblade remote and floor mats FS

OK, here's the A4 switchblade remote I've got from my car:
4D0.837.231D 23/98

I've also got the matching key (no remote), plus the plastic wallet
spare to go with this.

Plus I have the factory grey carpet floor mats; they went through 3
winters with my sister before I took them out of the car and used
rubber mats. Still in pretty decent shape.

Anybody need these? Can send pics if you post interest on newsgroup.
Old December 23rd 07, 01:35 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
dave AKA vwdoc1

hmmm the 'D' should be the 2-button remote.
the 'E' should be the 3-button remote.
BOTH should work on that '99.5 Audi A4Q (both USA vehicles)
It will also work on my '97 A4! <g>

Where abouts are you?

--
later,
dave

Old December 23rd 07, 05:27 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Me[_10_]

"KLS" > wrote in message
> OK, here's the A4 switchblade remote I've got from my car:
> 4D0.837.231D 23/98
>
> I've also got the matching key (no remote), plus the plastic wallet
> spare to go with this.
>
> Plus I have the factory grey carpet floor mats; they went through 3
> winters with my sister before I took them out of the car and used
> rubber mats. Still in pretty decent shape.
>
> Anybody need these? Can send pics if you post interest on newsgroup.

ya gut kan yew shipe to Bulgaria.....................

Old December 23rd 07, 12:03 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
KLS

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 05:27:29 -0000, "Me" > wrote:

>"KLS" > wrote in message
.. .
>> OK, here's the A4 switchblade remote I've got from my car:
>> 4D0.837.231D 23/98
>>
>> I've also got the matching key (no remote), plus the plastic wallet
>> spare to go with this.
>>
>> Plus I have the factory grey carpet floor mats; they went through 3
>> winters with my sister before I took them out of the car and used
>> rubber mats. Still in pretty decent shape.
>>
>> Anybody need these? Can send pics if you post interest on newsgroup.

>ya gut kan yew shipe to Bulgaria.....................

I'm sentimental enough about that car that I'd actually be happy to reunite it with these accouterments.
Old June 30th 08, 09:29 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
dzy a4

let me know ? much for the mats
thanks

--
dzy a4
dzy a4's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=4327

BMW E46 Floor Mats Darren Wilkes BMW 2 June 8th 06 03:09 PM
Floor mats? Clark Friedrichs Mazda 1 May 31st 06 01:56 AM
Floor Mats ilbimmerfan BMW 2 June 3rd 05 09:31 PM
A4 FLOOR MATS Nigel Albright Audi 3 January 24th 05 11:55 AM
can someone ID these floor mats please? Nate Nagel Corvette 8 September 20th 04 07:26 PM