photo of my new Audi TT ... wanted to share :)))

Old September 23rd 07, 06:41 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Giovanni Azua

Default photo of my new Audi TT ... wanted to share :)))

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne...8923472&size=l

Old September 23rd 07, 07:49 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
KLS

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 19:41:02 +0200, "Giovanni Azua"
> wrote:

>http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne...8923472&size=l

SWEET car!
Old September 23rd 07, 07:52 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Giovanni Azua

"KLS" > wrote
> SWEET car!

I know ... )) I love every bit of it!

Old September 24th 07, 03:24 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Dano58

On Sep 23, 1:41 pm, "Giovanni Azua" > wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne...8923472&size=l

Very nice! What size wheels are those? They look huge - are they
standard or did you add them?

Dan D
'04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6
Central NJ USA

Old September 25th 07, 09:43 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Giovanni Azua

Hi Dan,

"Dano58" > wrote
> Very nice! What size wheels are those? They look huge - are they
> standard or did you add them?

They are optional 19'' and the biggest of all officially offered by audi
with the TT ... the audi codes a

- PQK for those you saw in the picture (titanium)
- PQF for the same model in silver see
http://www.autoholic.de/images/news/...Line-Paket.jpg

I actually made a mistake copying and pasting the codes for the options
while
ordering and ended up getting the titanium ones rather than the silver ones
(which
were the ones I actually intended). Although I was in shock when picking up
the
new car, the mistake turned out to be nice and now I am undecided if to
change
them or stay with the titanium ones because they also look pretty cool and
rather out of the ordinary.

regards,
Giovanni

Old September 26th 07, 04:42 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Dano58

On Sep 25, 4:43 pm, "Giovanni Azua" > wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> "Dano58" > wrote> Very nice! What size wheels are those? They look huge - are they
> > standard or did you add them?

> They are optional 19'' and the biggest of all officially offered by audi
> with the TT ... the audi codes a
>
> - PQK for those you saw in the picture (titanium)
> - PQF for the same model in silver seehttp://www.autoholic.de/images/news/AHWp-Audi-TT-S-Line-Paket.jpg
>
> I actually made a mistake copying and pasting the codes for the options
> while
> ordering and ended up getting the titanium ones rather than the silver ones
> (which
> were the ones I actually intended). Although I was in shock when picking up
> the
> new car, the mistake turned out to be nice and now I am undecided if to
> change
> them or stay with the titanium ones because they also look pretty cool and
> rather out of the ordinary.
>
> regards,
> Giovanni

By 'titanium' I assume you're referring to the color...? I like the
darker color, it hides the brake dust! My son's Subaru Impreza RS2.5
has aftermarket wheels that are a medium grey and the dust doesn't
show at all on them.

Dan D
'04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6
Central NJ USA