keys

Old April 9th 07, 06:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default Keys To The Highway

Please do it, I might cap you myself, if you evade arrest!
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

newspjSh.46138$6m4.45001@pd7urf1no

Old April 9th 07, 06:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
N. (Nancy) Huge III

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 22:34:10 -0700, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> Please do it, I might cap you myself, if you evade arrest!

hahahahahaha !!!

You just wanna go to prison. Ya miss Bubba, dontcha?

--
"Jeeps can get up, and jeeps can also go down. Why can't Bill?"

-- Nanny Hughes III

Old April 9th 07, 07:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Come on down faggot!

Old April 9th 07, 07:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
N. (Nancy) Huge III

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 23:09:36 -0700, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> Come on down faggot!
> God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
> http://www.billhughes.com/

Come on up, faggot.

> "N. (Nancy) Huge III" > wrote in message
>>
>> hahahahahaha !!!
>>
>> You just wanna go to prison. Ya miss Bubba, dontcha?

--
"Jeeps can get up, and jeeps can also go down. Why can't Bill?"

-- Nancy Hughes III

Old April 9th 07, 09:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There is nothing worth going to your God forsaken Vancouver for, Beside
the trick is to get you on American soil for your arrest for being AWOL!

Old April 9th 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

Default keys

A professional locksmith will probably be cheaper than the dealer anyway and
it will be done right.

If you want the same key to work all the locks he can probably do that for
you as well..

.. .

Old April 10th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
N. (Nancy) Huge III

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 01:12:21 -0700, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> get you on American soil for your arrest for being AWOL!

AWOL ???

Ya gotta be in before you can go AWOL.

And if I were, I could indeed be extradited.

Unless they stopped that too....

YOU are AWOL.

AWOL: Away With Old Liars

And that fits you nicely, like your pink tutu with the
glow-in-the-dark rhinestones.

Old April 10th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

I was drafted and served, you ran to Canada were they didn't allow
extradition. You are the lowest life scum bad on earth!

Old April 14th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Wagoneer Loyalist

On Apr 8, 6:28 pm, "Wagoneer Loyalist" > wrote:
> I have a 1987 Jeep Wagoneer limited. My friend took it out for a drive
> while I was out of town and lost the only key to the ignition I owned.
> He seems to think it is no big deal to get another key. I would like
> to know is it possible to get a another key without having a copy. I
> appreciate any help. Thank You.

I went down to Napa and bought a new ignition for $10. I got to use
their steering wheel puller free. The job of replacing the ignition
was rather simple even though the old ignition was in the locked
positon---only one screw holding it from extraction---thank the lord.
Thank You for all your help nand suggestions. I do appreciate it very
much!

only 6 keys? Don[_8_] Saturn 4 November 22nd 06 04:04 PM
Does anyone here actually prefer remote keys versus the old-fashioned keys? Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 67 November 3rd 06 03:06 PM
Need some Keys.....92 SL MARK Saturn 1 March 26th 06 07:56 PM
Keys Pete Audi 13 August 9th 05 11:05 AM
Need to tow '70 bug but don't have keys [email protected] VW air cooled 2 February 26th 05 05:24 AM