1998 Dodge Dakota Sport, 3.9L, auto transmission, factory air, noaux transmission cooler 2wd

Old September 15th 09, 09:16 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
zimpzampzormp[_2_]

Default 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport, 3.9L, auto transmission, factory air, noaux transmission cooler 2wd

I have front damage to my Dakota due to an accident. The radiator and
air conditioner coil were damaged. I have removed the radiator and air
cond coil. The plastic frame for the air coil was shattered. I want to
replace the radiator with a new one but am leaving the air cond coil
out. Do I need any special brackets to mount the radiator?
Chilton's and Haynes are of no help.

Thanks