Obama says trucks must do better

Old August 10th 11, 04:35 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
hachiroku

Default Obama says trucks must do better

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 01:47:53 +0000, Tegger wrote:

> Brent > wrote in
> :
>

>> Obama won a popularity contest

> I think Obama won because he was black. Did you watch his inauguration? I
> did. Precious few white faces in that crowd. 2008 was the most racist
> election in history.

Oh, shoot, teg. You did it now! You said something against Obungler. You
must be a racist!!!!

If you said "He's the worst President since Jimmy Carter, or Franklin
Pierce", well, you must be a racist!!

On MSNBC the night Scott Brown got elected to the "Kennedy Seat" here in
Mass, Chris Matthews ("I got a tingle going up my leg!") said, "Is this an
indication that Massachusetts voters are returning to "State's Rights""?
(a thinly veiled reference to slavery and, hence racism) the expert he was
asking very nicely told him he was full of ****.

Old August 10th 11, 05:43 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hachiroku

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 03:34:03 +0000, Brent wrote:

> On 2011-08-10, Hachiroku > wrote:
>
>> If you said "He's the worst President since Jimmy Carter, or Franklin
>> Pierce", well, you must be a racist!!

> Every president is the worst president until the next one.

He's starting to make Bush look good...
Old August 10th 11, 06:01 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Adrian[_3_]

"Hachiroku" > wrote in message
b.com...
> On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 03:34:03 +0000, Brent wrote:
>
>> On 2011-08-10, Hachiroku > wrote:
>>
>>> If you said "He's the worst President since Jimmy Carter, or Franklin
>>> Pierce", well, you must be a racist!!

>> Every president is the worst president until the next one.

> He's starting to make Bush look good...

But only to the blind (deaf and dumb).

Old August 10th 11, 06:50 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2011-08-10, Adrian > wrote:
> "Hachiroku" > wrote in message
> b.com...

>>> Every president is the worst president until the next one.

>> He's starting to make Bush look good...

> But only to the blind (deaf and dumb).

Obama has carried forward or amped up every Bush policy I can think of.
Don't expect the media to cover it or the left to protest it, but it is
true for everything I've followed. Obama has done more than Bush could
have done with a 3rd term.

Old August 10th 11, 08:04 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
larry moe 'n curly

Tegger wrote:

> I think Obama won because he was black.
> Did you watch his inauguration? I did. Precious few white faces in that crowd. 2008 was the
> most racist election in history.

Tegger, some imposter is posting lies under your name and making you
seem a lot less intelligent than you actually are. In hopes of that
liar learning the truth and repenting his evil, foolish ways, here's a
photo of the inauguration, and it shows that most of the people at the
inauguration were white:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...auguration.jpg

Old August 10th 11, 08:59 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2011-08-10, Hachiroku > wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 17:50:14 +0000, Brent wrote:
>
>> On 2011-08-10, Adrian > wrote:
>>> "Hachiroku" > wrote in message
>>> b.com...

>>> But only to the blind (deaf and dumb).

>> Obama has carried forward or amped up every Bush policy I can think of.
>> Don't expect the media to cover it or the left to protest it, but it is
>> true for everything I've followed. Obama has done more than Bush could
>> have done with a 3rd term.

> Um, is that "for" America or "TO" America...?

The later.

Old August 10th 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hachiroku

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 12:04:29 -0700, larry moe 'n curly wrote:

> Tegger wrote:
>>
>> I think Obama won because he was black.
>> Did you watch his inauguration? I did. Precious few white faces in that crowd. 2008 was the
>> most racist election in history.

> Tegger, some imposter is posting lies under your name and making you
> seem a lot less intelligent than you actually are. In hopes of that
> liar learning the truth and repenting his evil, foolish ways, here's a
> photo of the inauguration, and it shows that most of the people at the
> inauguration were white:
>
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...auguration.jpg

ANd they all did such a good job of keeping the place clean!

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/m...919/707797.jpg

http://theboldcorsicanflame.files.wo...agauration.jpg

The amount of cleanup after the "One Nation" rally...

<http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/one-trillion-attend-one-nation-rally/question-1262813/?link=ibaf&q=one%2Bnation%2Bcleanup&imgurl=http://domania.us/Oaccess/POLITIC/OneNationRallyTrash.gif>

(Notice it says "One Trillion Attend 'One Nation' Rally". Actual number
was about 175,000, but that's ok...they can't seem to get numbers straight
at all...)

Amount of trash after Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" rally

http://dc-cdn.virtacore.com/2010/10/lincol_trash_1.jpg
Old August 10th 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hachiroku

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 12:01:41 -0500, Adrian wrote:

> "Hachiroku" > wrote in message
> b.com...

>>> Every president is the worst president until the next one.

>> He's starting to make Bush look good...

> But only to the blind (deaf and dumb).

Not quite. That's who he looks *GOOD* to...

Old August 10th 11, 09:38 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
hachiroku

Old August 10th 11, 09:57 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2011-08-10, Hachiroku > wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:59:20 +0000, Brent wrote:

>>> Um, is that "for" America or "TO" America...?

>> The later.

> Yeah...aren't you a Kiwi?

no.

> Pretty bad when THEY can see what's happening, and WE CAN'T!!!

my "fellow americans" just consider me to be a kook. They -refuse- to
see it. To see it means admiting they were conned so they don't admit
it. The bu****es didn't and neither do the obamaites. They also tend to
get very angry when someone presents facts that spoil their illusion.