IRacing Pricing

Old January 23rd 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Lancelot

Default IRacing Pricing

Sounds cool! Here is the Iracing link
http://www.iracing.com/news.htm
Goodbye LOTRO and WOW!

Old January 24th 08, 10:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
cowoffunk

> wrote in message
> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=309713
>
> As little as $13 a month for a year subscription. That's with limited
> content, though. Additional cars will cost $15 and tracks will cost
> $15 to $25.
>
> Pat Dotson
> UltraForce Simulations LLC
> http://www.ultraforcesim.com

Seems reasonable! Can't wait to try it out!

Old January 24th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
btgoss

On Jan 23, 11:47 pm, wrote:
> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=309713
>
> As little as $13 a month for a year subscription. That's with limited
> content, though. Additional cars will cost $15 and tracks will cost
> $15 to $25.
>
> Pat Dotson
> UltraForce Simulations LLChttp://www.ultraforcesim.com

Do we know what the limited content is for that $13/month. To be
honest, I am just interested in "my" local racing, (Modifieds, Late
Models, and maybe Legend cars) with the two tracks in CT. Is this part
of the limited content? Or do we get one road and one oval series?

I have to say at $13 a month, even paying up front, I am in... When
we thought it might be $40 a month, well that was just crazy talk... I
am glad they are going for more people at a lower cost. I hope it
works.

btgoss
Old January 24th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
sparadise

No mention of when in 2008 ? Steve P
Old January 25th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tim Wheatley

On Jan 23, 10:47 pm, wrote:
> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=309713
>
> As little as $13 a month for a year subscription. That's with limited
> content, though. Additional cars will cost $15 and tracks will cost
> $15 to $25.
>
> Pat Dotson
> UltraForce Simulations LLChttp://www.ultraforcesim.com

Hi Pat,

That 'limited content' will include everything you need to be able to
race your first seasons though.

Tim Wheatley
Old January 25th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony R

Tim Wheatley wrote:
> Hi Pat,
>
> That 'limited content' will include everything you need to be able to
> race your first seasons though.
>
> Tim Wheatley

Great news, just waiting to hear of the discount scheme for middle aged
racers and above

Cheers
Tony
Old January 25th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Tim,

I'm infering from the press release that the vehicles will be
Solstices for road courses and legend cars for ovals. How many
different tracks will be included for the base price? In real life
lots of people run full seasons at only one track. Can we expect the
seasons to include more than one track? Or, will there be only one
oval and one road course for the base price?

Pat

Old January 25th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tim Wheatley

On Jan 25, 1:31 pm, wrote:
> Tim,
>
> I'm infering from the press release that the vehicles will be
> Solstices for road courses and legend cars for ovals. How many
> different tracks will be included for the base price? In real life
> lots of people run full seasons at only one track. Can we expect the
> seasons to include more than one track? Or, will there be only one
> oval and one road course for the base price?
>
> Pat

Pat,

Unfortunately I can't say which cars and tracks are out when, but I
can tell you to expect more than one track - that one's for sure!
Tracks often have more than one configuration also and you get all the
configurations. For example there is one track known as an oval
primarily that has the oval layout and three roadcourse layouts and
you'd get all of them as a single track.

Hope that helps.

Tim
Old January 26th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Quentin Queerbottom

> wrote in message
> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=309713
>
> As little as $13 a month for a year subscription. That's with limited
> content, though. Additional cars will cost $15 and tracks will cost
> $15 to $25.
>
> Pat Dotson
> UltraForce Simulations LLC
> http://www.ultraforcesim.com

More info here http://tinyurl.com/3bp282

and

http://preview.tinyurl.com/3bp282

iRacing Who? [email protected] Simulators 62 August 10th 07 10:01 PM
iRacing what? _Mitch Simulators 4 August 1st 07 04:27 AM
Will iRacing ever produce a PC sim ? DB Simulators 86 September 15th 05 08:33 PM
iRacing and Piratebay ymenard Simulators 6 July 23rd 05 01:44 AM