RASCAR Winter Series Road Course Race 1 - 1/8/05

Old January 5th 05, 12:40 PM
Steve Smith

Trucks have the best physics, balance-wise. If only they didn't look
like...trucks!

"Jan Verschueren" > wrote in message
> "David G Fisher" wrote...
> > "Uwe Schürkamp" wrote...
> >> On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:07:19 -0500, David G Fisher wrote:
> >> good to hear you've finally dumped the trucks where they
> >> belong ;-> <snip>

> > It wasn't me who wanted the trucks. :-)
> > <snip>

> Hey!! -I happen to like driving trucks. Don't gang up on me, you freaks!

;-)

Old January 7th 05, 05:09 AM
David G Fisher

http://www.racetotheflag2004.com/php...ouring_Car_Mod

> No registration is required to download.
>
> Download Kyalami here. http://www.racenutracing.com/TRACK-download.htm
>

> --
> David G Fisher

Everybody ok with setups? Since we are going with open setups for the first
time, I thought there would be some drivers with questions about setups/lap
times.

--
David G Fisher

Old January 8th 05, 02:04 AM
David G Fisher

"David G Fisher" > wrote in message

> "David G Fisher" > wrote in message
> > We are about to begin the road course section our winter series and

since
> > the GTP mod hasn't been released yet, we are going to have to schedule a
> > TPTCC race for 1/8/05. We decided to go with Kyalami (for Larry :-) ).
> >
> > We are also going to try open setup racing for the road courses this

year
> > instead of fixed setups. Post here in this thread if any of you need

help.

> > The US Pits are now unavailable, but I found the TPTCC mod (version 2.3

is
> > what our server has installed) here

http://www.racetotheflag2004.com/php...ouring_Car_Mod

> > No registration is required to download.
> >
> > Download Kyalami here. http://www.racenutracing.com/TRACK-download.htm
> >

> > --
> > David G Fisher

> Everybody ok with setups? Since we are going with open setups for the

first
> time, I thought there would be some drivers with questions about

setups/lap
> times.
>

> --
> David G Fisher

It's Friday, so here are my Friday practice times with the setup I've come
up with. :-) Best I've managed (not during the session below) was a
1:12.542.

Anyone happen to be at the track when Ginger and Neil were practicing, and
have access to their times? There's some $$$ for anyone who has the info.
:-)

NASCAR Racing 2003 Season Exported Lap Times
Track: Kyalami
Date: 01/07/05

Session:

LAP TIME
1 74.168000
2 73.509000
3 73.574000
4 73.633000
5 73.621000
6 73.930000
7 73.563000
8 73.399000
9 73.809000
10 73.801000
11 73.388000
12 73.922000
13 73.841000
14 73.441000
15 73.939000
16 73.895000
17 73.903000
18 73.940000
19 74.156000
20 74.152000
21 74.062000
22 74.292000
23 73.985000
24 73.917000

Weather: Clear, 70 °F, North 0 mph

Old January 8th 05, 05:00 AM
Larry

I'm just going to tweak the Expert a bit more to my liking.

-Larry

Old January 8th 05, 10:29 AM
Uwe Schürkamp

Hi folks,

as we have friends coming over tonight I probably won't be able to
make it. Shame really, I was looking forward to the first tptcc race
of the winter series, but with a meagre 1:15 I'd probably be more of a
driving chicane than anything else 8-P

Have a nice race everybody,

uwe

PS: Would it be possible for me to join in qualifying for a lap or two
and then join the race at a later time, even 10 laps down or
something?

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61