My Brush With Death

Old May 16th 06, 07:00 AM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving

Default My Brush With Death

> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE:
> That's all we need to read. You're doing 100 mph and that means
> whatever happens is YOUR fault.

So, riceboi and bleach bag tangle and that makes it *scott's* fault.
Damn, you are more ****ed up than I normally give you credit for.

Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend admits
to being a deadly speeder:

"There's a 55mph freeway near where i live and
if i do 50, everybody passes me. But if i do
60 very few do."
--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/17/2004
ref: http://tinyurl.com/np3y6
Message ID: . com>

Old May 16th 06, 07:17 AM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> --
> Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend admits
> to being a deadly speeder:
>
> "There's a 55mph freeway near where i live and
> if i do 50, everybody passes me. But if i do
> 60 very few do."
> --Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/17/2004
> ref: http://tinyurl.com/np3y6

Hey stupid. That's not speeding. That was an experiment!!!! URAMORON

Old May 16th 06, 07:35 AM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving

On 15 May 2006 23:17:32 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> was understood to have stated the following:

>necromancer wrote:
>> --
>> Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend admits
>> to being a deadly speeder:
>>
>> "There's a 55mph freeway near where i live and
>> if i do 50, everybody passes me. But if i do
>> 60 very few do."
>> --Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/17/2004
>> ref: http://tinyurl.com/np3y6

>Hey stupid. That's not speeding. That was an experiment!!!! URAMORON

Ok, then I've never sped, either. I've been experimenting all these
years....

Where you experimenting when you did 41 through the 25mph school zone?

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke. Bush has gotten away with stealing two elections and blowing up WTC and lying america into war. So don't put a third term
attempt past him. I mean who's gonna stop him. The democrats and the media are totally bought off.

Old May 16th 06, 07:48 AM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend:
>
> necromancer wrote:
> > --
> > Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend admits
> > to being a deadly speeder:
> >
> > "There's a 55mph freeway near where i live and
> > if i do 50, everybody passes me. But if i do
> > 60 very few do."
> > --Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/17/2004
> > ref: http://tinyurl.com/np3y6

> Hey stupid. That's not speeding. That was an experiment!!!! URAMORON

ROTFLOL!!

Were you experimenting when you did this too, killer??

ROTFLMAO!

--

--

<LOL!> Is that what you told the cop before you kicked his teeth in??
<LOL!> How many kids did you kill today??? <LOL!>

--
Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend admits to being a Red Light Runner:

"The cameras don't catch everyone. I have never been nailed for this."

Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 5/9/06
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/ee4wq
Message ID:
Old May 16th 06, 08:12 AM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving

> Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad
Mothers):
> On 15 May 2006 23:17:32 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> > was understood to have stated the following:

<snip>

> >Hey stupid. That's not speeding. That was an experiment!!!! URAMORON

> Ok, then I've never sped, either. I've been experimenting all these
> years....
>
> Where you experimenting when you did 41 through the 25mph school zone?

Don't you just *love* how judy avoids the issue when it has been shown
to be a fool? <evil grin>

Old May 16th 06, 10:23 AM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> necromancer wrote:
>
>>--
>>Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend admits
>>to being a deadly speeder:
>>
>>"There's a 55mph freeway near where i live and
>> if i do 50, everybody passes me. But if i do
>> 60 very few do."
>> --Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/17/2004
>>ref: http://tinyurl.com/np3y6

> Hey stupid. That's not speeding. That was an experiment!!!! URAMORON

Um, 60 > 55, you were speeding. STFU and go troll someone who cares.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old May 16th 06, 09:27 PM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> > Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad

> Mothers):
> > On 15 May 2006 23:17:32 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> > > was understood to have stated the following:

> <snip>
>
> > >Hey stupid. That's not speeding. That was an experiment!!!! URAMORON

> > Ok, then I've never sped, either. I've been experimenting all these
> > years....
> >
> > Where you experimenting when you did 41 through the 25mph school zone?

> Don't you just *love* how judy avoids the issue when it has been shown
> to be a fool? <evil grin>

But that's 99.95% of it's post! )

My Brush With Death Pooh Bear Driving 31 May 21st 06 08:26 PM
My Brush With Death Brent P Driving 0 May 15th 06 04:16 PM
Alternator Brush Assembly Guidance? Elle Honda 24 February 25th 06 12:51 AM
Death toll from road accidents 390 times that from terrorism laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE Driving 43 December 6th 05 06:27 AM
Alternator brush wear Paul Hovnanian P.E. Technology 3 September 4th 05 09:18 AM