FREE middle and rear seats for '87 Dodge Caravan

Old November 15th 05, 05:47 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default FREE middle and rear seats for '87 Dodge Caravan

I've tried giving these away on ebay, but have found no takers. Local
used auto parts stores are not interested. It just now dawned on me to
try the newsgroups. I don't want money for these seats... I just want
to find somebody who can use them, so I won't have to throw them out.

I don't think I can ship these, so they'll have to be picked up here in
Lexington, SC (or I can arrange for pick-up in Greenville, Myrtle
Beach, or Charleston areas).

These seats have been sitting on my carport, out of the weather, and
covered in plastic, for the past 5 years or so; ever since the van was
declared "totalled" by the insurance company.

Here are some pics (I don't know how to make a clickable link in these
newsgroups, sorry...):

Middle seat: http://www.wplawinc.com/tfl/images/seats/middle-A.jpg
Middle seat: http://www.wplawinc.com/tfl/images/seats/middle-B.jpg
Rear seat: http://www.wplawinc.com/tfl/images/seats/rear-A.jpg
Rear seat: http://www.wplawinc.com/tfl/images/seats/rear-B.jpg

Old November 16th 05, 03:10 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Those seats appear to be in great shape. I would think that there is
someone who could use them. They should proabably fit all 1984 - 1990
Chrysler minivans.

-Kirk Matheson

Old November 16th 05, 04:43 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Thanks! I'm also posting this on my local freecycle.org group, and
I'll mention this.

Old November 16th 05, 07:33 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

have you tried taking them to the local salvage yard and giving them to
them?

oups.com...

Old November 16th 05, 07:43 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

I did call some used car parts stores... they said they didn't want
them...

Old November 16th 05, 10:22 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On 15 Nov 2005 09:47:01 -0800, "bigsphinx" >
wrote:

>I've tried giving these away on ebay, but have found no takers. Local
>used auto parts stores are not interested. It just now dawned on me to
>try the newsgroups. I don't want money for these seats... I just want
>to find somebody who can use them, so I won't have to throw them out.
>
>I don't think I can ship these, so they'll have to be picked up here in
>Lexington, SC (or I can arrange for pick-up in Greenville, Myrtle
>Beach, or Charleston areas).
>
>These seats have been sitting on my carport, out of the weather, and
>covered in plastic, for the past 5 years or so; ever since the van was
>declared "totalled" by the insurance company.
>
>Here are some pics (I don't know how to make a clickable link in these
>newsgroups, sorry...):
>
>Middle seat: http://www.wplawinc.com/tfl/images/seats/middle-A.jpg
>Middle seat: http://www.wplawinc.com/tfl/images/seats/middle-B.jpg
>Rear seat: http://www.wplawinc.com/tfl/images/seats/rear-A.jpg
>Rear seat: http://www.wplawinc.com/tfl/images/seats/rear-B.jpg

I'm just outside the atlanta metro area, (south side) and would be
interested

email sent
Old November 17th 05, 05:03 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Hmm, I do get down to Atlanta periodically, but not in a vehicle that
could carry these things. Could you pick them up here, or have them
picked up?