Just bought one!

Old March 20th 06, 10:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Just bought one!

A '94, looks like a "B" package (assuming us Aussies get the same models as
the USA). Just under 100K, in good condition, apart from a craked radiator,
missing spare, wrong battery & slightly faded nose. I lurked here for a
while first, thanks for all the help guys, made purchase a lot easier.

A weekend in the shed swaping the cam belt & sundries, and we will be ready
to hit the road.

Roll on mid-life crisis!

Old March 20th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"Mal Osborne" > wrote in
:

> A '94, looks like a "B" package (assuming us Aussies get the same
> models as the USA). Just under 100K, in good condition, apart
> from a craked radiator, missing spare, wrong battery & slightly
> faded nose. I lurked here for a while first, thanks for all the
> help guys, made purchase a lot easier.
>
> A weekend in the shed swaping the cam belt & sundries, and we will
> be ready to hit the road.

Congratulations and good luck with your weekend project, I suspect
you'll find additional things that need attention but it'll be worth it
once you get on the road!
Old March 21st 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Congrats Mal! I wish I could cruise around 'down unda'

Did you see the Miata of the Month is a guy from Aussie-land this month?
Ya'all get a different SE from us for '06 and it's better looking (better
color). I must say though, it's about time that Mazda start getting a bit
more creative on the available colors.

I had that nose fading problem perpetually on my black 92, you'll just have
to stay after it or settle for a bit of a fade. You're going to enjoy that
mid life crisis now, eh? For most of us it's been what I call a 'whole life
crisis' maybe it'll become that for you now ;-)

Cheers,
Chris
99BBB

Old March 21st 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

This Miata is a little differant from the USA offerings as well, it does not
fit into any of the "bABCRM" builds listed at www.miata.net.

It has Power windows, Power Aerial, Power mirrors Power steering.
No headset speakers.
It has NO airbags at all.
It has a Nardi leather gearstick & Steering wheel.
Rims are 14 x 6 alloys.
No cruise control.
Visors are one piece.
Oil pressure is labled 2-4-6
Has BOTH drivers and passenger side interior lights.
No clutch interlock.
Airconditioned.

Has me wondering if it has a Torsen diff.