Racing AutoCross! Like Formula 1! Need Advice & Tricks 4 More Speed! Drifters!!

Old March 16th 06, 12:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Racing AutoCross! Like Formula 1! Need Advice & Tricks 4 More Speed! Drifters!!

Did AutoCross in Houston Texas and Shrevport Lousiana! DAM, IT'S MORE
FUN THAN 1/4 mile racing, Sky Diving, Extreme Snow boarding, Baja Dirt
Biking! California Off shore racing or Ocean jet ski racing! Almost as
much fun as SuperMotard racing! (dirt bike on street tires on road and
dirt track mix)! All Miata Owners MUST try this AutoCross stuff!

Anyone racing in "El Paso, San Antonio, Houston, Louisiana"???? call me
at 1-888-532-7999 I need to join you 4 learning!!!! For $10-30 you
race 4-7 times on a mean wild track! One of the "15 year" experienced
gents said to push it to the point of sliding the back tires, but keep
the traction? Did that in Louisiana and was at 92 seconds 1st run.
Pushed, slided and grinded and by the end of the 6th run was at 83
seconds! I was actually constantly sliding and burning the rear tires!
The other Miatas with "slicks" were doing high 70s and they have 10+
years experience each!!! Yeeee Haaaa... this was my 2nd day!! You guys
should go to www.scca.org and go prove yourself and be a man! This is
almost like Drifting but not really! It's so much fun! This makes you
so confident with the Miata (mazdaspeed is#1) that you feel like an
advanced car driver after 5-10 runs! Imagine being a motorcycle racer
that can "knee drag" anytime! Well, after your days at AutoCross
(www.scca.org) you will feel "high, confident, bitten, motivated, and
most of all eager4more". Your Miata is like "GLUE" on the road, and
most of you are using only about 10-50% of the Miata's Energy! Try it,
you will love it! Any racers in Texas! Call me, I need some "friends"
that AutoCross! John:Los Angeles/Newport Beach!
65 Countries Visited Updated Slide Show Below
250 PHOTOS HE http://spaces.msn.com/members/repo4sale/

Old March 16th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

In article .com>,
"TradeMiataUsa4MiataEurope" > wrote:

> All Miata Owners MUST try this AutoCross stuff!

C'mon, don't hold back. Did you enjoy yourself? :-)

Lots of us are/were autocrossers. I don't do it anymore, but in the late
'60s I ran my Mustang almost every Sunday, even in the snow. The Miata
is probably the most rewarding bone-stock autocross car ever made.

If you think autocross is cool, wait until you do your first track day...

--
Lanny Chambers
'94C, St. Louis
Old March 17th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Go to:
http://www.sasportscar.com/forum/log...al_content.asp

for info on the San Antonio Sports Car Assoc. -- They autocross at
the Verizon Amphitheater parkinglot on the N.E. side of San Antonio at
least once a month...

- L

On 16 Mar 2006 04:53:59 -0800, "TradeMiataUsa4MiataEurope"
> wrote:

>Did AutoCross in Houston Texas and Shrevport Lousiana! DAM, IT'S MORE
>FUN THAN 1/4 mile racing, Sky Diving, Extreme Snow boarding, Baja Dirt
>Biking! California Off shore racing or Ocean jet ski racing! Almost as
>much fun as SuperMotard racing! (dirt bike on street tires on road and
>dirt track mix)! All Miata Owners MUST try this AutoCross stuff!
>
>Anyone racing in "El Paso, San Antonio, Houston, Louisiana"???? call me
>at 1-888-532-7999 I need to join you 4 learning!!!! For $10-30 you
>race 4-7 times on a mean wild track! One of the "15 year" experienced
>gents said to push it to the point of sliding the back tires, but keep
>the traction? Did that in Louisiana and was at 92 seconds 1st run.
>Pushed, slided and grinded and by the end of the 6th run was at 83
>seconds! I was actually constantly sliding and burning the rear tires!
>The other Miatas with "slicks" were doing high 70s and they have 10+
>years experience each!!! Yeeee Haaaa... this was my 2nd day!! You guys
>should go to www.scca.org and go prove yourself and be a man! This is
>almost like Drifting but not really! It's so much fun! This makes you
>so confident with the Miata (mazdaspeed is#1) that you feel like an
>advanced car driver after 5-10 runs! Imagine being a motorcycle racer
>that can "knee drag" anytime! Well, after your days at AutoCross
>(www.scca.org) you will feel "high, confident, bitten, motivated, and
>most of all eager4more". Your Miata is like "GLUE" on the road, and
>most of you are using only about 10-50% of the Miata's Energy! Try it,
>you will love it! Any racers in Texas! Call me, I need some "friends"
>that AutoCross! John:Los Angeles/Newport Beach!
>65 Countries Visited Updated Slide Show Below
>250 PHOTOS HE http://spaces.msn.com/members/repo4sale/

'97 STO, "Chouki"

// Change TEJAS to TX to reply via eMail //