Apology

Old March 1st 09, 12:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Simon

Default Apology

Hello,

Just a quick apology to the group.

I just found this group yesterday and responded in a few threads. I have
just noticed that some of those threads are quite old. In fact I am
astounded to find that I am just now reading a thread from 2005. That is
astounding post retention.

Anyhow, just wanted to apologise if I've bumped some dead threads and also
to say that I am enjoying the information here. Keep up the good work,
folks.

Oh, and Happy St. David's Day! (I'm Welsh, now living in Canada).

Ciao.

--
Simon Procter

Old March 1st 09, 01:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Bill Putney

Simon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just a quick apology to the group.
>
> I just found this group yesterday and responded in a few threads. I have
> just noticed that some of those threads are quite old. In fact I am
> astounded to find that I am just now reading a thread from 2005. That is
> astounding post retention.
>
> Anyhow, just wanted to apologise if I've bumped some dead threads and also
> to say that I am enjoying the information here. Keep up the good work,
> folks.
>
> Oh, and Happy St. David's Day! (I'm Welsh, now living in Canada).
>
> Ciao.

Apology accepted.

I work in a Welsh community in the U.S. - slate mining area. Welcome to
North America.

As far as post retention, if you are working off of Google Groups, they
archive back to forever.

As Mork from Ork would say: "Grubb".

--
Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old March 2nd 09, 09:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Dori A Schmetterling[_3_]

Iechyd da boyo ....

Well, that explains it. I was wondering how these appeared.

Anyway, Simon, in which bit of Canada are you. Am from Wales-East :-) and
have visited North America, incl. Toronto, a lot.

OT: Have you ever tried Penderyn Whisky? Discovered it in Tesco about 15
months ago...

DAS

---
"Bill Putney" > wrote in message

[...]
> I work in a Welsh community in the U.S. - slate mining area. Welcome to
> North America.
>
> As far as post retention, if you are working off of Google Groups, they
> archive back to forever.

[...]

Old March 2nd 09, 02:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Simon

Dori,

Hi!

Well, I'm originally from Swansea but lived in Newport for a while. During
that time I worked in Cardiff then Risca but travelled all over Gwent.

Now I live way out west in Alberta.

Haven't tried nor heard of Penderyn whisky. Is it a blend or a single malt?

Simon.

Old March 2nd 09, 04:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Paul M. Eldridge

Welcome to Canada, Simon. My dad, now deceased, spent his retirement
years in Connah's Quay, Deeside. He had many great qualities and was
a true "MOPAR or no-car" kind of guy.

Cheers,
Paul

Old March 2nd 09, 06:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Dori A Schmetterling[_3_]

Single malt.

http://www.welsh-whisky.co.uk/index.html

Worth a try for the rarity value, but I found I could get better Scotch for
same money or less.

DAS

---

Old March 3rd 09, 12:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Simon

Well, appreciate the welcome Paul, but I've been here 19 years so I probably
don't qualify as a "newbie" any longer.

Can't say I ever went to Connah's Quay. As a South Walian I was not
particularly welcome in the North...LOL

Apology Hemmoroid-Powered Auto Photos 0 June 3rd 08 09:15 PM
Apology Curtis VW air cooled 1 October 24th 04 07:53 AM
Apology Curtis VW water cooled 1 October 24th 04 07:53 AM
Apology Curtis Simulators 4 October 21st 04 10:43 AM
Apology Diode Corvette 14 August 14th 04 03:22 PM