Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________-+__ isubtob

Old November 10th 04, 10:34 PM
JP

Uwe Schürkamp > wrote in message
> On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:30:02 -0600, JP wrote:
> >
> > Now, since Kerry's father isn't a factor, and you were replying to a
> > comment about Bush, who else is it about ?

> How would you know that Kerry's daddy isn't or wasn't a factor in his
> education?
>
> Not trying to be condescending, just wondering.
>
> All the best,
>
> uwe
>

> --
> mail replies to Uwe at schuerkamp dot de ( yahoo address is spambox)
> Uwe Schuerkamp //////////////////////////// http://www.schuerkamp.de/
> Herford, Germany \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ (52.0N/8.5E)
> GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61

lol, give me a break Uwe. You know you were talking about Bush. Anyone
reading your reply would think the same. But you get an A for effort of
twisting things around, without answering questions.

Oh, thats right; you were replying to a post about Bush, but you were
referring to someone else, that you didn't name. <wink>

Ok, who exaclty were you referring to if not Bush ? (or will this be the
second question I've asked you, that you don't answer)

And I never said Kerry's father wasn't a factor in his education. He
wasn't a factor in your reply. Hint; daddy, etc. in a reply to a post about
Bush.

But then, you already know all this.

Old November 11th 04, 11:47 AM
Woodie83

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:

> How would you know that Kerry's daddy isn't or wasn't a factor in his
> education?

Kerry's father was a huge factor in his education. That's who taught
Kerry that it's better to marry a filthy rich woman than to try to build
your own fortune.

Don McCorkle
Old November 11th 04, 12:49 PM
Uwe Schürkamp

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 06:47:17 -0500, Woodie83 wrote:
> Kerry's father was a huge factor in his education. That's who taught
> Kerry that it's better to marry a filthy rich woman than to try to build
> your own fortune.

As the saying goes in Germany: "It's not one's fault being born poor;
marrying poor is a different matter" ;-)

uwe

Old November 11th 04, 05:07 PM
Mark

Woodie83 > wrote in message >...

> Kerry's father was a huge factor in his education. That's who taught
> Kerry that it's better to marry a filthy rich woman than to try to build
> your own fortune.

Dang. Wish my old Dad had taught me that.