Milan - weekend of 15/05/04

Old May 12th 04, 08:46 PM
Dave Sparrow

Default Milan - weekend of 15/05/04

Just found out today that a work colleague is heading off (from the UK) to
Milan with his father who has a 1963 Giulietta Spider. Apparently there are
about 100 attendees from all over Europe.
1) I'm glad he mentioned it as I had no idea his father had such a car.
2) I'm surprised I haven't heard more about this on the newsgroup, but I
have no idea what meeting this is.

I didn't have time to find out more as he was literally on his way out of
the building!

Any information welcome.

Thanks,
Dave
P.S. I drive a lowly 156 2.0 Selespeed VL - sorry.

Old May 13th 04, 04:10 PM
Neuropean

On Wed, 12 May 2004 20:46:17 +0100, "Dave Sparrow"
> wrote:

=>Just found out today that a work colleague is heading off (from the
UK) to
=>Milan with his father who has a 1963 Giulietta Spider. Apparently
there are
=>about 100 attendees from all over Europe.
=>1) I'm glad he mentioned it as I had no idea his father had such a
car.
=>2) I'm surprised I haven't heard more about this on the newsgroup,
but I
=>have no idea what meeting this is.
=>
=>I didn't have time to find out more as he was literally on his way
out of
=>the building!
=>
=>Any information welcome.
=>
=>Thanks,
=>Dave
=>P.S. I drive a lowly 156 2.0 Selespeed VL - sorry.
=>

It's part of a double event to celebrate the 50 years of the Giuietta.
The first one is this week-end in Milan (see post below)
Neuropean