PING: dwpjr, topic drift... Was: What about Teddy?

Old May 24th 05, 02:06 AM
Paul

Default PING: dwpjr, topic drift... Was: What about Teddy?

On 23 May 2005 14:26:34 -0700, , said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

<x-posted newsgroups removed>

Some quotes to think of next time "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend,"
denies she is POA. Note the pattern in ALL CAPS...

(Giving credit where credit is due, I was directed to this first one
courtesy of Arif. It appears that judy had the "no archive," function set
to "yes," at this time. Geeeeeeeee, I wonder why...)

">>>Of course, they're anti-safety devices!!! Why would anyone think
>>>otherwise, loonball???. I wish you'd get off this board - you make us
>>>intelligent anti-speeders look bad. Plus, URALOON. "

--Judy Dairya, 2/20/02 (approximately)
ref: http://tinyurl.com/dcf97

"That's the way it should be. In fact even having a RD in your car
should result in mandatory and permanent loss of DL. Why do you need a
device whose only function is to help you commit a crime that murders
thousands of americans a year. URAPSYCHOPATH"

--Pride Of America, 12/6/02
ref: http://tinyurl.com/86k5h

"Straw man???? If you saw some black guy on crack with a gun, you'd go
ballistic. But alkies with guns is ok with you cause alcohol is YOUR
drug. URA STUPID ILLOGICAL HYPOCRITE. Like all puglies. "

--Pride Of America, 0/27/02
ref: http://tinyurl.com/ctvoo - need to click message 57 for the exact
quote, tinyurl was acting strange with this one. Too much of "Laura Bush
muedered her boyfriend's" crap, I guess.

"We don't need safer cars and roads. The incredible highway carnage
is entirely due to reckless drivers like you. URAMURDERER. "

--aunt millie, 9/9/03
ref:http://tinyurl.com/bdrlg

"HUH??? The cops plant the gun on him and you still say he deserved 55
years. URAPSYCHO"

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 1/2/05
ref: http://tinyurl.com/98nks

Old May 24th 05, 02:46 AM
Xeton is a loser

Paul wrote:
> On 23 May 2005 14:26:34 -0700, , said the following in
> rec.autos.driving...
>
> <x-posted newsgroups removed>
>
> Some quotes to think of next time "Laura Bush murdered her

boyfriend,"
> denies she is POA. Note the pattern in ALL CAPS...
>
> (Giving credit where credit is due, I was directed to this first one
> courtesy of Arif. It appears that judy had the "no archive," function

set
> to "yes," at this time. Geeeeeeeee, I wonder why...)

Those are *great*; thanks much! Definitely worth adding to the
archives. I'm starting to think I'm going to have to build a database
for all this stuff as opposed to cutting-and-pasting into my PDA's
desktop client. :-D

Of course, a database would make posting to a web page a tad easier.
Hmmm...

The "URAs" Judy/POA/LBMHBF uses are a dead giveaway, although it's
``normal'' writing is a very strong hint.

Thanks again!

Old May 24th 05, 08:49 PM
Paul

On 23 May 2005 18:46:52 -0700, Xeton is a loser , said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> Those are *great*; thanks much! Definitely worth adding to the
> archives. I'm starting to think I'm going to have to build a database
> for all this stuff as opposed to cutting-and-pasting into my PDA's
> desktop client. :-D
>
> Of course, a database would make posting to a web page a tad easier.
> Hmmm...

That's going to require a *large* harddrive and/or server to archive
judy's stupidity....