Right of Locomotion Ordinarly used for Personal Travel on our Public Highways

Old June 23rd 05, 01:21 AM
L Sternn

On 19 Jun 2005 13:22:10 -0700, "proffsl" > wrote:

You lost me when you wrote "Locomotion"

Come on, come on, come on and do the locomotion with me?

How the **** am I supposed to concentrate on reading your post with
that song going thru my head?

Old June 23rd 05, 01:29 AM
proffsl

John S wrote:
> Proffsl wrote:
> >
> > Society doesn't "grant" Rights.

> Wrong again buckwheat.

No, I am not wrong. Society does not grant Rights. Rights are
Inherent. Ignorance of this is no excuse.

Society can only attempt to correctly identify our Inherent Rights,
then to secure them by the enforcment of laws prescribing a prosecution
for the Violation of those same Rights.

> > Rights in Inherently Endowed by our Creation.

> What h..l does that doubletalk mean. If by that you mean some
> superior being granted some undefined rights, that is utter and
> complete undocumented nonsense and you know it.

Did I mention any "superior being"? No, I did not. I only mentioned
"Creation". I assume you exist, therefore you were born, or Created.
It is your Creation which brought about your Existence. It is Your
Creation which also endows you with Rights, for you to recognize and
respect. Nothing superior or super natural about this.

So, blow your complete undocumented nonsense up your nose.

By the way, I meant to type "Rights are Inherently" instead of "Rights
in Inherently".

You're Welcome.

Old June 23rd 05, 03:54 AM
The Real Bev

proffsl wrote:

> John S wrote:
> > Proffsl wrote:
> > >
> > > Society doesn't "grant" Rights.

> > Wrong again buckwheat.

> No, I am not wrong. Society does not grant Rights. Rights are
> Inherent. Ignorance of this is no excuse.
>
> Society can only attempt to correctly identify our Inherent Rights,
> then to secure them by the enforcment of laws prescribing a prosecution
> for the Violation of those same Rights.
>
> > > Rights in Inherently Endowed by our Creation.

> > What h..l does that doubletalk mean. If by that you mean some
> > superior being granted some undefined rights, that is utter and
> > complete undocumented nonsense and you know it.

> Did I mention any "superior being"? No, I did not. I only mentioned
> "Creation". I assume you exist, therefore you were born, or Created.
> It is your Creation which brought about your Existence. It is Your
> Creation which also endows you with Rights, for you to recognize and
> respect. Nothing superior or super natural about this.

OK, so as I see it we have the following rights:

1. To be semi-attached to the earth by gravity.
2. To require oxygen in order to breathe.
3. To require food and water in order to continue life.
4. To require sufficient shelter to enable continued life.

Maybe a few others, but those are the important ones that no government can
give or take away.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old June 23rd 05, 02:07 PM
John S.

proffsl wrote:
> John S wrote:
> > Proffsl wrote:
> > >
> > > Society doesn't "grant" Rights.

> > Wrong again buckwheat.

> No, I am not wrong. Society does not grant Rights. Rights are
> Inherent. Ignorance of this is no excuse.
>
> Society can only attempt to correctly identify our Inherent Rights,
> then to secure them by the enforcment of laws prescribing a prosecution
> for the Violation of those same Rights.

OK, I'll bite. Which rights are we endowed with that are completely
independent of the society in which we live.

> > > Rights in Inherently Endowed by our Creation.

> > What h..l does that doubletalk mean. If by that you mean some
> > superior being granted some undefined rights, that is utter and
> > complete undocumented nonsense and you know it.

> Did I mention any "superior being"? No, I did not. I only mentioned
> "Creation". I assume you exist, therefore you were born, or Created.
> It is your Creation which brought about your Existence. It is Your
> Creation which also endows you with Rights, for you to recognize and
> respect. Nothing superior or super natural about this.

The act of being born and living does not by itself result in any
rights. You do not have the right to anything at that point. What are
these rights you keep babbling about that exist independent of any
social structure.

Old June 23rd 05, 06:19 PM
proffsl

The Real Bev wrote:

> OK, so as I see it we have the following rights:
>
> 1. To be semi-attached to the earth by gravity.
> 2. To require oxygen in order to breathe.
> 3. To require food and water in order to continue life.
> 4. To require sufficient shelter to enable continued life.
>
> Maybe a few others, but those are the important ones that
> no government can give or take away.

Are you really this ****ing stupid? No wonder our nation is going to
hell in a hand basket with the ignorance of our Inherent Rights you
just displayed.

One is not an Inherent Right, but a ****ing law of physics.

The remainder are necessities, neither of which are Inherent to our
Creation, and none of which are Inherent Rights.

Ignorance such as you just displayed is in my way. Keep your Ignorance
the **** out of my Way.

Old June 23rd 05, 07:56 PM
John S.

Yo, rocket scientist why don't you give us a detailed list of those
rights that you perceive as existing independent of any societal
definitions or controls.

It's interesting that your closing comments continue to show an
unusual interest in odd intercourse and other sexual behaviour.

Old June 23rd 05, 09:12 PM
proffsl

Yo, prick witt! Address me correctly, or Politely **** Off.

> why don't you give us a detailed list of those rights that
> you perceive as existing independent of any societal
> definitions or controls.

Why don't you give me a detailed list of all the hairs on your head?

Because their too numerous? So, you'll have to be satisified with a
trunckated list.

As Creation endows us with Life, it also endows us with the Right to
Life.

As Creation endows us with Liberty, it also endows us with the Right to
Liberty.

As Creation endows us with a Pursuit of Happiness, it also endows us
with the Right to a Pursuit of Happiness.

Life, Liberty and a Pursuit of Happiness are all Inherent to our
Creation, Independant of anything else.

I'm not interested in sex with you, so **** Off.

Old June 23rd 05, 10:05 PM
John S.

proffsl wrote:
> John S wrote:
> >
> > Yo, rocket scientist

> Yo, prick witt! Address me correctly, or Politely **** Off.
>

> > why don't you give us a detailed list of those rights that
> > you perceive as existing independent of any societal
> > definitions or controls.

> Why don't you give me a detailed list of all the hairs on your head?
>
> Because their too numerous? So, you'll have to be satisified with a
> trunckated list.
>
> As Creation endows us with Life, it also endows us with the Right to
> Life.
>
> As Creation endows us with Liberty, it also endows us with the Right to
> Liberty.
>
> As Creation endows us with a Pursuit of Happiness, it also endows us
> with the Right to a Pursuit of Happiness.
>
> Life, Liberty and a Pursuit of Happiness are all Inherent to our
> Creation, Independant of anything else.

What completely unsupported and undocumented nonsense filled with
circular reasoning so tight one chokes just trying to read it. As I
suspected you are great at making sweeping generalizations, but when
are asked to provide specific rights that are independent of societal
controls and definitions you fold - you can't provide one.

Where do you copy this gibberish from anyway.

You are fairly adept at sprinkling your messages with misspellings - is
that another attention getting device?

Old June 23rd 05, 11:09 PM
proffsl

John S wrote:
> Proffsl wrote:
> >
> > Did I mention any "superior being"? No, I did not. I only mentioned
> > "Creation". I assume you exist, therefore you were born, or Created.
> > It is your Creation which brought about your Existence. It is Your
> > Creation which also endows you with Rights, for you to recognize
> > and respect. Nothing superior or super natural about this.

> The act of being born and living does not by itself result in any
> rights. You do not have the right to anything at that point.

In all honesty, Ignorance is no excuse. Just because you were Ignorant
of my existence before we met here doesn't mean I didn't exist. And,
just because you appear to be Ignorant of our Inherent Rights doesn't
mean they don't exist.

> What are these rights you keep babbling about that exist
> independent of any social structure.

Frankly, I was hoping for debate concerning our Right of Locomotion
instead of a debate concerning the very existence of Inherent Rights.
But, that's okay. The recognition of Inherent Rights pre-date even our
own government's recognition of them (I am assuming you are from the
US). It's not like I'm proposing something here that wasn't proposed
more than 700 years ago. Our own Constitution recognized them over 200
years ago. The Magna Carta recognized them as early as 1297.

Although, I will admit that virtually all these writings on our
Inherent Rights are somewhat muddled by their employment of a "God".
The problem here being that the existence of a "God" can be neither
proved nor disproved. These Inherent Rights do indeed exist, but their
method of proof was faulty. It's as if an Innocent man were to pose no
further proof of their Innocence, even though it exists, than to say:
"God Knows I'm Innocent." They attempted to prove the provable using
un-provable evidence

Yes, I say these Inherent Rights ARE provable. Instead of using
un-provable evidence, such as a "God" which Creates, I exchange that
with "Creation" (NOT "Creator", which is just another "God"), allowing
the reader to envision any or no Creator at all of their own choosing.
Our Individual Existence is proof positive of our Individual Creation.
While a Creator might be reasonably denied, Creation itself can not be
reasonably denied. Our Creation is the basis upon which my Primary
Evidence is built.

What would you consider the primary aspect endowed by their Creation
upon Sentient, or Self Aware beings? What is a word derived from
"Sentient"? That word is: "Consent", which means something like: "Of
Sentient origin". And, that primary aspect endowed upon Sentient
Beings by their Creation is their Power of Consent.

Consent is the Inherent power of a Sentient being to voluntarily give
assent or approval to something done or proposed, and is from which all
sentient behavior originates. The giving of Consent to something is to
claim that with such Consent, that thing is Rightful, and that without
such Consent, that thing is wrong. By recognizing and exercising our
Power of Consent, we recognize and witness to the very existence of
Right and wrong.

Creation endows Sentient Beings with the Power of Consent, which endows
us with the existence of Right and wrong. Combine these together, and
you get Rightful Consent and Wrongful Consent. If I give my friend
Consent to enter My House, that would be Rightful Consent. If I give
my friend Consent to enter Your House, that would, of course, be
Wrongful Consent.

So now, we know that both Rightful and Wrongful Consent exist, endowed
upon us by our Creation as Sentient Beings, and now it is upon us, as
Sentient Beings, to recognize between Rightful Consent and Wrongful
Consent. Rightful Consent is a Right among our Rights. So in our
attempts to correctly recognize our Inherent Rights, we produce our
Enumerated Rights.

Keep in mind there is a difference between our Inherent Rights and our
Enumerated Rights. As I said above, we attempt to correctly recognize
our Inherent Rights, but it is entirely possible that we incorrectly
recognize a Right. After all, we're not perfect. But, nice thing
about being imperfect is that there is always room for improvement.
So, while Inherent Rights are unchanging and Inalienable, Enumerated
Rights do come, go and change as we attempt to improve our recognition
of our Inherent Rights.

So, while I will admit that our Enumerated Rights are indeed a Social
construct, which can be added to, changed, and subtracted from, I still
maintain my recognition of our Inherent Rights, which are indeed
Inalienable, and which our Enumerated Rights attempt to Mirror.

Old June 23rd 05, 11:17 PM
proffsl

Mostly, I have spent my time dodging your beligerance. You haven't
offered any reasonable and thought out opposition to my position.
Mostly, you have resorted to nothing more than Ad Hominem attacks. If
you could muster the power of reason, you can read another recent post
of mine in this thread discussing "Consent". If you can, read it and
address it point by point as to where you might object. Otherwise,
**** Off.