Nascar 2003 pricing on E-bay

Old April 27th 05, 07:41 PM
Gil

Default Nascar 2003 pricing on E-bay

Did you see what these are going for on E-bay these days? $60 plus,
with a lot of people bidding.

Makes me wish I bought 25 of them when I got mine for $9 a year and a
half ago.

Gil

Old April 28th 05, 07:17 PM
tlgtr

Check your local Half Price Books. I saw 2 there last week and got my
buddy a copy of F1C for $8.99.

Old April 29th 05, 04:36 PM
Larry

Should make EA feel real good LOL!

A 2 year old game outselling their brand-new 'sim' and selling for twice
it's original price

-Larry

oups.com...

Old April 30th 05, 02:33 AM
gordo

"Larry" > wrote in message news:Yvsce.62$%44.15@lakeread06...
> Should make EA feel real good LOL!
>
> A 2 year old game outselling their brand-new 'sim' and selling for twice
> it's original price

I watched "nascar nation" this week to check out the simracing segments they
were showing.
The first few minutes showed a few NASCAR drivers using N2003 to sharpen
their track skills online against other drivers.
Then it all switched over to EA console sims.
The show turned out to be nothing more than a commercial for EA sports
games.
Bummer.

Old April 30th 05, 03:43 PM
Gil

Price is averaging over $60 on closing auctions now! Almost worth
selling the game. Almost.