GTL Sold the GT40!

Old November 7th 05, 03:19 PM
Tiny Lund

Default GTL Sold the GT40!

Anyone know how I can get the GT40 back? I wanted a different color GT40 so
I sold the one I was give for completion of the stage and when I tried to
buy another color one I received the message (Win this car in cup stage E
FIA TC65 Championship). So I did FIA TC65 again and no GT40. Then I did all
the stages in E and still no GT40. It shows I have all 23 cups. Thanks

Old November 7th 05, 04:36 PM
PlowBoy

If you sell the cars that you can only unlock by "winning," a challenge,
you'll will have to win them again...
Tiny Lund enlightened us with:

Old November 7th 05, 07:20 PM
G. Patricks

Sounds to me like he re-ran all the Challenges and still didn't
"re-win" the car.. he may be screwed!

GP

Old November 7th 05, 08:39 PM
Tiny Lund

That's right I re-ran all of the E challenges after just trying the E FIA
TC65. I have yet to start from the beginning and will wait to hear an answer
from my support request to GT Legends. I really would rather not have to do
all the challenges from the start but it is faster than having to run all
the races required in full.

"G. Patricks" > wrote in message
> Sounds to me like he re-ran all the Challenges and still didn't
> "re-win" the car.. he may be screwed!
>
> GP
>
>>On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:36:00 -0600, "PlowBoy" >
>>wrote:
>>If you sell the cars that you can only unlock by "winning," a challenge,
>>you'll will have to win them again...
>>Tiny Lund enlightened us with:
>>> Anyone know how I can get the GT40 back? I wanted a different color
>>> GT40 so I sold the one I was give for completion of the stage and
>>> when I tried to buy another color one I received the message (Win
>>> this car in cup stage E FIA TC65 Championship). So I did FIA TC65
>>> again and no GT40. Then I did all the stages in E and still no GT40.
>>> It shows I have all 23 cups. Thanks

Washington Post: $1.46 on each gallon sold is new profit for oil industry JOE Driving 124 October 1st 05 03:18 AM
Is there a way I can see what a new M5 sold for back in 2001? PeterM BMW 10 July 8th 05 03:11 PM
Sold my car, look at it now! Funkie VW air cooled 4 May 10th 05 11:40 PM
They Sold My Car tlgtr Simulators 1 April 3rd 05 04:56 AM
FA: "The Ford that beat Ferrari" - Ford GT40 book Andy Turner General 0 January 21st 04 05:00 PM