2000 Nissan Altima

Old July 9th 09, 04:05 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

Default 2000 Nissan Altima

On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 20:24:06 -0700, Jesse wrote:

> Using the remote, I have two, I can unlock trunk, lock car doors, but
> unable to unlock doors using remotes. Any suggestions on trouble
> shooting please. I found a proceedure to reprogranthe remotes but no
> help.

Go in through the trunk?

Try reprogramming the remotes. There should be something in the manual or
at your FNND, or on-line. Also, do the doors unlock using the inside
electric releases? If so, the trigger for the releases may be shot out, or
disconnected. If not, you have a problem with Central Locking.

Old July 9th 09, 07:14 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Jesse

On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 23:05:05 -0400, Hachiroku ???? >
wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 20:24:06 -0700, Jesse wrote:
>
>> Using the remote, I have two, I can unlock trunk, lock car doors, but
>> unable to unlock doors using remotes. Any suggestions on trouble
>> shooting please. I found a proceedure to reprogranthe remotes but no
>> help.

>Go in through the trunk?
>
>Try reprogramming the remotes. There should be something in the manual or
>at your FNND, or on-line. Also, do the doors unlock using the inside
>electric releases? If so, the trigger for the releases may be shot out, or
>disconnected. If not, you have a problem with Central Locking.

No need to go thru trunk, key works in door. Remotes programmed, no
change. Inside door lock switches work OK. What do you mean by "the
trigger for the releases"? Do you know where the central locking
module is located? Tx.
Old July 9th 09, 10:33 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
fred

Jesse > wrote in
:

> Using the remote, I have two, I can unlock trunk, lock car doors, but
> unable to unlock doors using remotes. Any suggestions on trouble
> shooting please. I found a proceedure to reprogranthe remotes but no
> help.

Charge your battery overnight.