The Kelley Blue Book

Old December 13th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
admania

Default The Kelley Blue Book

Hi Everyone

My name is Adam Bell and I am currently carrying out some research into
the Kelley Blue Book in order to create a brand new and exciting ebook.
I was wondering if you could go to
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=68473033150 and answer the question
I have put up there. In return I will give you the new ebook for FREE
for answering the single question. This would be much appreciated and
thanks for your time.

All the best
Adam

Old December 14th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Tegger

"admania" > wrote in news:1166050187.176993.195080
@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Hi Everyone
>
> My name is Adam Bell

Adam Bell....A dumbbell?

> and I am currently carrying out some research into
> the Kelley Blue Book in order to create a brand new and exciting ebook.
> I was wondering if you could go to
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp

Somebody else is gonna have to do that. I'm not dumbbell enough to click on
a link like that.

--
Tegger

Old December 14th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
G-man422[_11_]

*No Spamming*!!

--
G-man422
G-man422's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=351285

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old December 14th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
SoCalTom

I'm sure glad you won't ever work on one of my cars. How long have you been
visiting Usnet? 3-4 months?

Survey monkey is a legit web site for surveys.

Damm newbie's, afraid of their own shadows.

Old December 14th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Tegger

"SoCalTom" > wrote in
:

> "Tegger" > wrote in message
>> "admania" > wrote in
>> news:1166050187.176993.195080 @f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> Hi Everyone
>>>
>>> My name is Adam Bell

>> Adam Bell....A dumbbell?
>>

>>> and I am currently carrying out some research into
>>> the Kelley Blue Book in order to create a brand new and exciting
>>> ebook. I was wondering if you could go to
>>> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp

>> Somebody else is gonna have to do that. I'm not dumbbell enough to
>> click on
>> a link like that.
>>

> I'm sure glad you won't ever work on one of my cars. How long have you
> been visiting Usnet? 3-4 months?

Been on Usenet for a while.

> Survey monkey is a legit web site for surveys.

Oh. First I've heard of it.

I'm too used to seeing links with ID-specific URLs being used as bait,
so that was the first thing I thought of. (That's why I trimmed the ID
part when I replied.)

> Damm newbie's, afraid of their own shadows.

No apostrophe in "newbies". You intend plural rather than possessive,
I'm sure. And "damm" is correctly spelt "damn". At least you used
"their" correctly.

--
Tegger

Old December 14th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Mike Romain

I am pretty safely set up so I clicked on the link and whatever it
'was', it has been taken down.

Looks like you were right Tegger.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old December 14th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
SoCalTom

Ganging up already?

Sheesh, where do you guy come from? It appears stupidity knows no bounds
here in this little corner of Usnet. Both of you need to get out more.

Old December 14th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
SoCalTom

"Tegger" > wrote in message
> "SoCalTom" > wrote in
> :
>

>> "Tegger" > wrote in message
>>> "admania" > wrote in
>>> news:1166050187.176993.195080 @f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

>>> Adam Bell....A dumbbell?

>>> Somebody else is gonna have to do that. I'm not dumbbell enough to
>>> click on
>>> a link like that.
>>>

>> I'm sure glad you won't ever work on one of my cars. How long have you
>> been visiting Usnet? 3-4 months?

> Been on Usenet for a while.
>

>> Survey monkey is a legit web site for surveys.

> Oh. First I've heard of it.
>
> I'm too used to seeing links with ID-specific URLs being used as bait,
> so that was the first thing I thought of. (That's why I trimmed the ID
> part when I replied.)
>

>> Damm newbie's, afraid of their own shadows.

> No apostrophe in "newbies". You intend plural rather than possessive,
> I'm sure. And "damm" is correctly spelt "damn". At least you used
> "their" correctly.
>

> --
> Tegger

And you teach an English class in your spare time too! At least you
understood my reply.

Old December 14th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
admania

Hi there

Sorry the survey is now re opened so please try the link again. I am
just interested in your thoughts on the subject.

Old December 14th 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Tegger

"admania" > wrote in
ps.com:

> Hi there
>
> Sorry the survey is now re opened

No it's not (ya suckered me into checking!).

> so please try the link again. I am
> just interested in your thoughts on the subject.

Then why not just ask here?

--
Tegger