Can you id this part?

Old November 22nd 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default Can you id this part?

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Staying with that non-civil theme, I'd argue that you should use your
> signals every time. Why, you ask? Glad you asked. If you only use them when
> another driver can see you this implies that you're assessing each situation
> and making a decision based on your perception, right? There's a big problem
> there. You are human! That being a given (for the sake of argument) you are
> guaranteed to make some mistakes (ie: not seeing someone in your blind spot,
> maybe someone on a 100hp, 500 lb bike who got there in just under a split
> second). This time is when your signal is most likely to save a life /
> accident, right? Yes! The bottom line is, are you too busy to push the
> lever? Too tired? Too weak? No, it's really no trouble at all (remember
> those brain cells also!). Why risk an accident with the only benefit being
> you get to more closely resemble a couch potatoe while driving? Come on, the
> life you save might be your best budd or some other enthusiast on the road.
> Heck it could be your grandma! Ok, now I've gone too far.........no more
> coffee and GT4 tonight!
>
> Chris
> 99BBB

Are you suggesting that I am less than perfect?
Is this going to have to turn into a full-blown fisticuffs? We could
meet halfway.
Before you make that decision, you might want to look at my latest
offerings to see just what type of manly man you are dealing with here. ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/ca9uq

Pat
Old November 22nd 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

In article >,
pws > wrote:

> Before you make that decision, you might want to look at my latest
> offerings to see just what type of manly man you are dealing with here. ;-)

Indeed. The Marie Osmond cover pretty much says it all, Bubba. :-)

--
Lanny Chambers
'94C, St. Louis
Old November 22nd 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In article >,
> pws > wrote:
>
>> Before you make that decision, you might want to look at my latest
>> offerings to see just what type of manly man you are dealing with here. ;-)

> Indeed. The Marie Osmond cover pretty much says it all, Bubba. :-)

I figured that you would zoom in on the 1977 Farrah issue. It even has
instructions on how to create the "Farrah-Do".

My mother went to school with F. Faucett in Corpus Christi, same year
and homeroom, she still has the yearbooks.
She won most beautiful for senior year, (Farrah, not my mom, who of
course is much more beautiful. There was a controversy over hanging
chads during the voting). :-)

Now, almost 40 years later, her son is trying to sell a magazine online
that features her former classmate. Definitely a very rapidly changing
world.

Pat
bubba-rock
Old November 22nd 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws

pws wrote:

> Now, almost 40 years later, her son is trying to sell a magazine online
> that features her former classmate. Definitely a very rapidly changing
> world.
>
> Pat
> bubba-rock

I just realized that the magazine might have a better chance of selling
if I go ahead and spell her name correctly.
This is scary, my mind is starting to go nearly as badly as Chris D.

No response from him yet, I see. I have a feeling that it is going to be
both brutal and merciless.

Pat
Old November 23rd 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
ut-oh

"pws" > wrote in message

> and battling two superior opponents at once just can't be pretty......
>
> Pat

You mean like Bush with Afghanistan and Iraq?

Old November 23rd 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

exactly!

Chris
99bbb

Old November 23rd 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

I can only say one thing .........UNCLE! you're killing me! Farrah
Fawcett in Womans Day!? I've got to have it!

Chris
99BBB

Old November 23rd 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> I can only say one thing .........UNCLE! you're killing me! Farrah
> Fawcett in Womans Day!? I've got to have it!
>
> Chris
> 99BBB

I thought so.
You just don't mess with a man hawking costume jewelry, cookie cutters,
Woman's Day magazines and Lenox vases.

Pat
Old November 23rd 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

In article >,
pws > wrote:

> You just don't mess with a man hawking costume jewelry, cookie cutters,
> Woman's Day magazines and Lenox vases.

Add a few Precious Moments pieces and you'll be utterly (udderly?)
invincible.

Did you just get divorced and your ex took all the good stuff, or what?

--
Lanny Chambers
'94C, St. Louis
Old November 23rd 06, 05:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws

Lanny Chambers wrote:

> Add a few Precious Moments pieces and you'll be utterly (udderly?)
> invincible.
>
> Did you just get divorced and your ex took all the good stuff, or what?

This is my personal stuff that I am reluctantly letting go. Are you
suggesting that a man should not treasure such items? How sexist.

Also, have you been looking through my stuff? I am actually working on a
few Precious Moments listings right now. (seriously)
I also have 300 more cookie cutters that go up this weekend if you are
interested.

There will be a 1996 miata steering column, two working headlight
buckets with motors and white lids, and the power steering rack system
up soon to keep this slightly on-topic.
Hopefully the OEM cruise control as well of I can get all of that wiring
and the control box out of there. :-)

What is amazing is that the costume jewelery that I have been and will
be selling has a total retail value of well over $8,000.00, maybe over
$10,000.
It is expensive stuff, (Lunch at the Ritz), with Swarovski & similar
crystals but almost no gold and no real diamonds or other precious
gemstones, but a set of earrings can easily retail for $250.00, and a
necklace can be over $1000.00 alone.

What people will spend their money on blows me away.

Pat