20+ Horsepower Increase for your BMW. RaceMOD Performance chip only $29.99

Old August 14th 05, 04:08 PM
RaceMOD

Default 20+ Horsepower Increase for your BMW. RaceMOD Performance chip only $29.99

RaceMOD's Performance Module is a great way to add up to 20+
horsepower to your car, truck or suv. It also provides torque
increases up to 12 lb+/ft., as well as improvements in throttle
response.

Only $29.99

www.racemod.com
Old August 14th 05, 05:19 PM
Dave Plowman (News)

In article >,
RaceMOD > wrote:
> RaceMOD's Performance Module is a great way to add up to 20+
> horsepower to your car, truck or suv. It also provides torque
> increases up to 12 lb+/ft., as well as improvements in throttle
> response.

> Only $29.99

For a one cent resistor?

You must think there's one born every minute...

--
*Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Old August 30th 05, 02:59 AM
Damo

RaceMOD wrote:
> RaceMOD's Performance Module is a great way to add up to 20+
> horsepower to your car, truck or suv. It also provides torque
> increases up to 12 lb+/ft., as well as improvements in throttle
> response.
>
> Only $29.99
>
> www.racemod.com

Warranty?????????????????????
Old November 5th 05, 08:33 AM
sgfan3

Can anyone here validate this chip's performance? It may be a one cent
resistor but it's the science that we pay for.

Thanks!

Old November 6th 05, 03:37 AM
KJ

> "Damo" > wrote in message
>> RaceMOD wrote:
>>> RaceMOD's Performance Module is a great way to add up to 20+
>>> horsepower to your car, truck or suv. It also provides torque
>>> increases up to 12 lb+/ft., as well as improvements in throttle
>>> response. Only $29.99
>>>
>>> www.racemod.com

>> Warranty?????????????????????

Do you seriously think that some website outsmarted BMW engineers to
such a large margin that a $20 part adds that much power?

I've also got a BMW beemer and there are several "high performance"
parts on the market to increase power. Do they increase power? Yes.
Do they also change WHERE and HOW the power is achieved? YES! Even if
you do gain some peak power with an aftermarket part, generally I've
seen worse OVERALL power deliver characteristics delivered by the
charts, not to mention upsetting the overall BMW designed system - every
thing in equilibrium. About the only high performance engine part I may
add to a BMW would be a K&N air filter.
Old November 6th 05, 05:00 AM
sgfan3

Enough said! Thanks everyone.