Where are you and your Miata?

Old November 14th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Default Where are you and your Miata?

Well, Pat (PWS) has mentioned a couple of times that only a small handful of
folks hang out on this group these days. While I'm not usually inclined to
try to prove him wrong, on this particular issue, I would love to. Would
everyone who see's this message, please reply with CITY, STATE (and COUNTRY
/ PROVINCE if outside the USofA)? I'd like to compile the info and post it
here for everyone to see. Hopefully the high volume posters (you know who
you are!) along with the occasional posters and even the "just lurking
around" crowd will reply. I'm thinking this could be not only fun but
educational in some way (could it make some of us American actually look at
the globe ;-) It could happen!

I'll start it by throwing Sugar Land, TX (sw Houston) into the ring. Come
on, let's see how far and wide our conversations go!

Chris
99BBB

Old November 14th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> Would everyone who see's this message, please reply with CITY,
> STATE (and COUNTRY / PROVINCE if outside the USofA)?

No, absolutely NOT! That's private information and I've no intention
of letting you lowlife Miata drivers know I'm in Phoenix, Arizona and
have a 1992 white Miata.

> I'll start it by throwing Sugar Land, TX (sw Houston) into the ring.

See what I mean about low lifes? You probably drink Lone Star and
think it's beer, what's worse, you probably root for the DullAss
Cowpies. See how you are? <GD&R>

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old November 14th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

I HAVE been to the Shiner brewery with a bunch of Miata nuts of course!
Oh, and most of my family (3 brothers, a sister and my Dad) lives out there
in Phoenix with your crazy rear end!

Chris
99BBB

. 184...

Old November 14th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> I HAVE been to the Shiner brewery with a bunch of Miata nuts of
> course! Oh, and most of my family (3 brothers, a sister and my
> Dad) lives out there in Phoenix with your crazy rear end!

So most of your family (3 brothers, a sister and your dad) is in the
US? <GD&R>

Old November 14th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

You might be on to something there!

Chris
99BBB

Old November 14th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
opeltodd

Todd Benson
Portland, Oregon
'03 red C/S
Old November 14th 07, 07:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
barry

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 20:22:30 -0600, "Chris D'Agnolo"
> wrote:

>Well, Pat (PWS) has mentioned a couple of times that only a small handful of
>folks hang out on this group these days. While I'm not usually inclined to
>try to prove him wrong, on this particular issue, I would love to. Would
>everyone who see's this message, please reply with CITY, STATE (and COUNTRY
>/ PROVINCE if outside the USofA)? I'd like to compile the info and post it
>here for everyone to see. Hopefully the high volume posters (you know who
>you are!) along with the occasional posters and even the "just lurking
>around" crowd will reply. I'm thinking this could be not only fun but
>educational in some way (could it make some of us American actually look at
>the globe ;-) It could happen!
>
>I'll start it by throwing Sugar Land, TX (sw Houston) into the ring. Come
>on, let's see how far and wide our conversations go!
>

>Chris
>99BBB

it's in google already:

pasadena ca
MAX '94 red

MARVIN '90 sky blue R.I.P.

--------
"any words spelled incorrectly are probably typing errors"
Old November 14th 07, 07:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BRUCE HASKIN

Normandy Park, Washington USA (Seattle area)

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Old November 14th 07, 09:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Richard Phillips

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Well, Pat (PWS) has mentioned a couple of times that only a small
> handful of folks hang out on this group these days. While I'm not
> usually inclined to try to prove him wrong, on this particular issue,
> I would love to. Would everyone who see's this message, please reply
> with CITY, STATE (and COUNTRY / PROVINCE if outside the USofA)? I'd
> like to compile the info and post it here for everyone to see.
> Hopefully the high volume posters (you know who you are!) along with
> the occasional posters and even the "just lurking around" crowd will
> reply. I'm thinking this could be not only fun but educational in
> some way (could it make some of us American actually look at the
> globe ;-) It could happen!
> I'll start it by throwing Sugar Land, TX (sw Houston) into the ring.
> Come on, let's see how far and wide our conversations go!
>

> Chris
> 99BBB

Swansea, Wales, UK! Car is a 2002 1.8, manual/stick gearshift (the only
mildly interesting thing I can say about it... are you mainly driving autos
in the US?!).
We call them MX-5s over here by the way

R.

Old November 14th 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Eric Baber

Cambridge. The REAL one, in England!

Eric ('91 in red :-))

FA: Flying Miata STB + Hood Prop for 1990 - 1997 Miata pws[_1_] Mazda 0 March 30th 07 02:00 PM
What about this Miata? JeffinMS Mazda 2 March 2nd 07 05:11 AM
2000SE miata top FS on miata.net classifieds pws Mazda 1 December 20th 05 08:29 AM
Miata A/C Jerry Mazda 3 July 30th 05 04:28 AM
What a Miata wants to be when it gows up - Mazda Miata mini monster truck.jpg (0/1) schism Mazda 13 November 27th 04 03:18 PM