Piano file for Dwight

Old July 16th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Default Piano file for Dwight

Check this out...
http://members.cox.net/windsorfox/Mo...mb%20Piano.mp3

You may not be familiar with the song or group, if you want to hear the
original for a comparison I can provide a link.
--

Perhaps a metaphor might help:

1. Your emails are like sperm, ready to dash out and do their thing.
2. Your ISP is a prick.
3. APEWS is a condom.
4. We are innocent maidens who do not like surprises.
5. You are asking for one teeny hole in the rubber.

You'll have to get us drunk first. - Hey Bub
Old July 16th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_3_]

Thanks... but I'm not sure what you're saying here.

Seems to be a very simple ditty, but it's mirrored all over the net. Weird.
I wish one of my simple little things would get picked up like that...

Maybe that's where I go wrong. Everything you hear from me is pure free
improvisation. I should probably sit down some day and try to write
something.

dwight

Old July 16th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

dwight wrote:
> Thanks... but I'm not sure what you're saying here.
>
> Seems to be a very simple ditty, but it's mirrored all over the net.
> Weird. I wish one of my simple little things would get picked up like
> that...
>
> Maybe that's where I go wrong. Everything you hear from me is pure free
> improvisation. I should probably sit down some day and try to write
> something.
>
> dwight

Yeah, that's not improv. It's a piano rendition of Numb by Linkin
Park which accounts for it's popularity. The original is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7VvkZY3VVk
Old July 17th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_3_]

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
> dwight wrote:
>> Thanks... but I'm not sure what you're saying here.
>>
>> Seems to be a very simple ditty, but it's mirrored all over the net.
>> Weird. I wish one of my simple little things would get picked up like
>> that...
>>
>> Maybe that's where I go wrong. Everything you hear from me is pure free
>> improvisation. I should probably sit down some day and try to write
>> something.
>>
>> dwight
>>

> Yeah, that's not improv. It's a piano rendition of Numb by Linkin Park
> which accounts for it's popularity. The original is here
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7VvkZY3VVk

I'm familiar with the original. What would make that piano rendition better
is to incorporate the drum rhythms into the left hand. Without it, it
becomes "a very simple ditty."

dwight

Old July 17th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

dwight wrote:
> "WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
>> dwight wrote:
>>> Thanks... but I'm not sure what you're saying here.
>>>
>>> Seems to be a very simple ditty, but it's mirrored all over the net.
>>> Weird. I wish one of my simple little things would get picked up like
>>> that...
>>>
>>> Maybe that's where I go wrong. Everything you hear from me is pure
>>> free improvisation. I should probably sit down some day and try to
>>> write something.
>>>
>>> dwight
>>>

>> Yeah, that's not improv. It's a piano rendition of Numb by Linkin
>> Park which accounts for it's popularity. The original is here
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7VvkZY3VVk

> I'm familiar with the original. What would make that piano rendition
> better is to incorporate the drum rhythms into the left hand. Without
> it, it becomes "a very simple ditty."
>
> dwight

I agree. I do like it as my system and listening room sound
especially good with tunes like that. possibly why I tend to gravitate
to the live or "unplugged" performances. I'll mention that to him and
maybe he will add it or remake the cut.