Fi Challenge add on tracks

Old October 26th 04, 05:11 AM
Battle Weary

Default Fi Challenge add on tracks

Does anyone know if..........

Although many of the add-on tracks appear to be modelled from the
ground up, I notice that some tracks are conversions from other sims
eg codemasters Race Driver

One of the tracks I have d'loaded is the Gold Coast Indy track. This
appears to be an adaption from an earlier title (Race Driver) I
believe.

My question is if that is true, can the circuits be lifted off the
latest version Race Driver 2? and just replaced into the circuts
folder?

I would try, but I have fiddled with these add-on's now for week and
got the desired outcome. i would flip if I messed it all up now.

I not I would love to see if someone can manage it so that we can race
the V8 mod on the later version which is a far more realistic
representation of the circut.

tia Glenn